Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Hull v Norwich match thread.

They sound like they will score to me, need to get a quick 2nd in the last 45 to settle us down!

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Alex"]A bit of an update at Doncaster - They''re absolutely dominating QPR so we have to hope that keeps up. Burnley are losing now,[/quote]

... ahh, but QPR already have the title don''t they ?

[/quote]I have predicted they will.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Alex"]A bit of an update at Doncaster - They''re absolutely dominating QPR so we have to hope that keeps up. Burnley are losing now,[/quote]

[/quote]

Not in my book pal ;)...

I''m not thinking about the play-offs.

I''m not thinking about 2nd place.

I''m thinking about back to back titles.

OTBC!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Oh dear! that was a bit close.Hope we''re not getting complacent ....[/quote]

Don''t sound very tight at the back, but hopefully they''ll settle

[/quote]Are we a bit too attack-minded in midfield with Lansbury & Surman? Could we do with Korey''s workrate?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

I have predicted they will.
[/quote]

Yes, I know, and I predicted the opposite. Anything can happen in the Championship.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Oh dear! that was a bit close.

Hope we''re not getting complacent ....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we a bit too attack-minded in midfield with Lansbury & Surman? Could we do with Korey''s workrate?

[/quote]

Not sure to be honest, sounds like we are doing ok, guess we gotta trust Lambert and the lads.  But one things for sure I never feel secure with just one goal

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we a bit too attack-minded in midfield with Lansbury & Surman? Could we do with Korey''s workrate?

[/quote]

Not sure to be honest, sounds like we are doing ok, guess we gotta trust Lambert and the lads.  But one things for sure I never feel secure with just one goal

[/quote]

My prediction for this match was for us to win 1-0. But, we need another, that seems very obvious. Even if they don''t score early on 2nd half, i really fear that we''re due a last 5 minute sucker punch on us, just the way it go''s sometimes....

Bit off topic but when do the yellows cards all get wiped out??

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My prediction for this match was for us to win 1-0. But, we need another, that seems very obvious. Even if they don''t score early on 2nd half, i really fear that we''re due a last 5 minute sucker punch on us, just the way it go''s sometimes....[/quote]

Having said all that - We''re due a clean sheet are we not?!

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] My prediction for this match was for us to win 1-0. But, we need another, that seems very obvious. Even if they don''t score early on 2nd half, i really fear that we''re due a last 5 minute sucker punch on us, just the way it go''s sometimes....[/quote] Having said all that - We''re due a clean sheet are we not?![/quote]

Would be nice lol

[quote user="Making Plans"]Hang on lads, we might be in for a bumpy ride here.[/quote]

Strapped in, sickbag in pocket and awaiting further instructions

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Making Plans"]Hang on lads, we might be in for a bumpy ride here.[/quote]

Strapped in, sickbag in pocket and awaiting further instructions

[/quote]

Your life jacket is under your seat but don''t inflate it yet

Hull have only scored 14 goals in their 18 previous games at home and they have failed to score in 9 of those 18. Let''s hope their woes stay with them through this one.