Sign in to follow this  
Gooders_Army

What a Season!!!

Hi guys,Im a new poster on here so be gentle lol. Ive been a season ticket holder since I was seven and now twenty one and currently doing a photography foundation degree at Anglia Ruskin in Cambridge. Im in my second year and only missed one home game in that time and been too a few away games just hard with money and that. Went to Nottingham in August and Leicester the other week what a night that was cracking atmosphere. Good point overall on saturday and now we need to recharge the batteries for one final push after the international break. This season has been truly amazing, after coming up last year I felt mid table woule be a good achievement with lots of players having not much experience at this level and what happened this time two years ago. Paul Lambert has shown himself to be a great manager and all his signings have been good and contributed to our success. Crofts has been fantastic in midfield and chipped in with some vital goals and wes and holty have been great up the top end and holty has shown great leadership skills and has starting scoring reguarly that has helped. Shame barnett got injured cause he was playing so well alongside eliott ward and russell martin at right back has gone from strength to strength. Good too see ruddy playing with more confidence and fox has really improved as the season has gone on in my opinion. Lansbury has added a goal threat and wilbraham played really well up at leicester and it is a shame he got injured and missed out at hull. Everyone says we need more firepower but were still second and seem to score in every game it is just we need to be more clinical in finishing teams off especially at home i.e. donny and preston.It would be great to see lambo sign a striker this week to give us that extra push but were see what happens. We cant afford to not beat scunny and then we have the huge game with swansea that im hoping to go to as it will be awesome and we need to get right behind the team from start to finish.My team for scunny would be:RuddyR.Martin Whitbread ward Drury              Fox        Crofts Lansbury             WesHolty WilbrahamThoughts???CheersOTBC