Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Canary Call

"Hi Nick. Yep... I''m on a heart ward. I''ve been supporting Norwich all my life."Good points well made Glenn.

Did I just hear this right...Elliot Ward claiming that we should have had another man in the middle of the park, then we wouldn''t have conceeded? If so, little bit dissapointed that he is looking for someone to blame, as the manager and other squad members always takes collective responsibilty in interviews, so I hope I didn''t hear that right

I think by the man in the middle of the park comment, he was talking about the referee who failed to give a penalty.

Think he said something like we would''ve won if we''d had some extra help from a man in the middle of the park

Agree. I was disappointed in Ward there, blaming someone else. He doesn''t sound the brightest bloke, to be honest. For me, probably our weakest link. Can lack concentration at times, which is reflected in the way he speaks.

First caller just seemed to want everyone to know he was on the heart ward in hospital.

[quote user="alysha"]Did I just hear this right...Elliot Ward claiming that we should have had another man in the middle of the park, then we wouldn''t have conceeded? If so, little bit dissapointed that he is looking for someone to blame, as the manager and other squad members always takes collective responsibilty in interviews, so I hope I didn''t hear that right[/quote]

Think he was talking about the ref.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="alysha"]Did I just hear this right...Elliot Ward claiming that we should have had another man in the middle of the park, then we wouldn''t have conceeded? If so, little bit dissapointed that he is looking for someone to blame, as the manager and other squad members always takes collective responsibilty in interviews, so I hope I didn''t hear that right[/quote]

Think he was talking about the ref.

[/quote]

ok that fair enough then, I thought he just mentioned about needing another player in the middle when we conceeded

Good Lord, the first caller was in Hospital with heart disease. What on earth is wrong with people on here sometimes?

FFS.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Good Lord, the first caller was in Hospital with heart disease. What on earth is wrong with people on here sometimes? FFS.[/quote]

Makes you wonder about the mentality of some of the people on here doesn''t it Andy?

Poor chap in hospital with a heart disease tries to cheer himself up by ringing canary call to talk about his team and someone moans about him.

What I wrote above looks bad I admit. Good luck to the guy (if indeed he was the patient, I got the impression he was just visiting someone), but not sure a football phone-in is a great place to be discussing his personal issues/ailments.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Good Lord, the first caller was in Hospital with heart disease. What on earth is wrong with people on here sometimes? FFS.[/quote]

Takes a bit more than heart disease to keep me away, by the way that wasn''t me in cogneto. No I  was in Beccles.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Takes a bit more than heart disease to keep me away, by the way that wasn''t me in cogneto. No I  was in Beccles.

[/quote]

So if you''re poorly in hospital with heart problems you would have discharged youself  on Sat and risked the journey to Hull would you?

what difference does it make it make if he''s in hospital or not, i don''t mean to be harsh but he said hi to himself. it''s not like i was saying he''s a moron or moaning about him, i personally just found it funny as it''s one of those things about being human.

chill out cityangel

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Canary callers are just fans discussing the club they love - just like on here.[/quote]Are they though? It''s a football phone-in, not Samaritans.