Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

FA charges QPR on seven counts !!!!!!

As a little distraction, any new news on this? Surely if it is to be resolved by the end of the season as the F.A promised we should be hearing something by now?

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been answered, but I was just wondering what the chances are of QPR actually having points taken away?West ham didn''t get points taken did they? So what makes this time different?Thanks

Last time, our dear old friend Mr.Warnock pleaded and pleaded for West Ham to be deducted points.

I think the FA should review this, and create a new binding precedent beginning with QPR...

Afterall, this is what Mr Warnock pleaded for?

;)

[quote user="BarclayBoy"]Hi guys, sorry if this has already been answered, but I was just wondering what the chances are of QPR actually having points taken away?
West ham didn''t get points taken did they? So what makes this time different?
Thanks
[/quote]

But Luton did for a lesser offence they were deducted 18 points ( the charge of paying agents undisclosed amounts - backhanders ) ( there were extra for administration ect ). You must also remember the West Ham ruling was prooven to be flawed as Sheff U sued them and won. Who is to say that the three clubs that lose in the play offs cant sue QPR if they are not deducted points ? Something is going on I suspect as I thought the result was due out on Monday last.  

[quote user="BarclayBoy"]West ham didn''t get points taken did they? So what makes this time different?
[/quote]They changed the rules & punishment after the West Ham incident

They should deduct them 25 pts, fine them £5m and stamp WFLGH all over the paperwork.  How dare he speak of the chosen one as he did, without having his own house in order!!!

:-)

[quote user="Smudger"]Who cares?We are going to finish above them anyway! [:|][/quote]No Smudge, they have been home and hosed for a long time.Only a deduction can deprive them of the title.

German prosecutors are now set to question Bernie Ecclestone (I assume he''s still in control of the club) over payments made to a German banker in 2006.

Nothing much to do with QPR, but it indicates how allegedly corrupt the whole situation could be. In saying that, I''m in no way indicating those payments have anything to do with QPR directly, merely that things will always be a bit dodgy with those people in charge.

Allegedly.

I recon they should be docked any points that this Faulin play played in plus a fine. I am not sure how many points they accumulated over this time but this strikes me a fair.

I believe this problem was over a month so that could be potentially 12 points or more. QPR got off to a long unbeaten start so it will definately cut into their points tally and bring clubs like Norwich, Swansea etc into play.

Just a though!

I read somewhere that they could get docked three points for every game in which he played before the breach of regulations was found which would amount to eighteen points plus ten points for dealing with an unlicensed agent. However, I rather suspect Bernie has his lawyers working overtime on finding a loophole in the regulations and that they will get away with a hefty fine which Bernie can well afford out of his loose change..

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]Who cares?We are going to finish above them anyway! [:|][/quote]No Smudge, they have been home and hosed for a long time.Only a deduction can deprive them of the title.[/quote]Oh ye of little faith Ricardo!Let''s give them the title now then, because I don''t want it if we only get it due to them being deducted points.

I dunno Smudge..I''d take a points deduction for QPR. I guess the question is whether they''d be in this position without Faurlin having played all season - suppose we''ll never know now.

I''m with you though..I think that there''s plenty of twists and turns left yet and QPR have slipped up a few times already since we beat them, but we need to take full advantage of those slips. There''s 27pts to play for and only 7pts in it at the moment..

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]Who cares?We are going to finish above them anyway! [:|][/quote]No Smudge, they have been home and hosed for a long time.Only a deduction can deprive them of the title.[/quote]Oh ye of little faith Ricardo!Let''s give them the title now then, because I don''t want it if we only get it due to them being deducted points. [/quote]

I have complete faith in my predictions Smudger.QPR WILL win the titleNCFC WILL finish in second place.

For an FA that want things sorted quickly so everyone knows where they stand this is taking a long time to sort out!

[quote user="NRGUK"]For an FA that want things sorted quickly so everyone knows where they stand this is taking a long time to sort out!
[/quote]

I think their definition of ''quickly'' is different from everyone elses NRG..

Wouldn''t be surprised if they didn''t do anything at all

They seem to think they''ll get away with it...

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2011/03/18/qpr-set-to-escape-with-fine-over-faurlin-saga-82029-28359740/

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]Who cares?We are going to finish above them anyway! [:|][/quote]No Smudge, they have been home and hosed for a long time.Only a deduction can deprive them of the title.[/quote]Oh ye of little faith Ricardo!Let''s give them the title now then, because I don''t want it if we only get it due to them being deducted points. [/quote]I have complete faith in my predictions Smudger.QPR WILL win the titleNCFC WILL finish in second place.[/quote]Is that your prediction Ricardo, or Snowy''s? He''s been impressive in the past (or at least your interpretation of his behaviour has).

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]Who cares?We are going to finish above them anyway! [:|][/quote]No Smudge, they have been home and hosed for a long time.Only a deduction can deprive them of the title.[/quote]Oh ye of little faith Ricardo!Let''s give them the title now then, because I don''t want it if we only get it due to them being deducted points. [/quote]I have complete faith in my predictions Smudger.QPR WILL win the titleNCFC WILL finish in second place.[/quote]Is that your prediction Ricardo, or Snowy''s? He''s been impressive in the past (or at least your interpretation of his behaviour has). [/quote]Its my prediction Nuff.Ive just asked Snowy for his thoughts and he started licking his unmentionables.Not really sure how to interpret that one.

Does anyone think that there is a chance this will be sorted out by the FA during the international break? It would be very helpful to know before we all resume Championship games - or is that too much to ask? The longer it goes on, the more likely it looks that nothing is going to be done which will affect the table.

[quote user="Canarino"]Does anyone think that there is a chance this will be sorted out by the FA during the international break? It would be very helpful to know before we all resume Championship games - or is that too much to ask? The longer it goes on, the more likely it looks that nothing is going to be done which will affect the table.[/quote]

No they will wait till QPR get to 15 point lead then dock 5 in the last week of the season, the Megga rich QPR man will buy the FA  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Canarino"]Does anyone think that there is a chance this will be sorted out by the FA during the international break? It would be very helpful to know before we all resume Championship games - or is that too much to ask? The longer it goes on, the more likely it looks that nothing is going to be done which will affect the table.[/quote]

No they will wait till QPR get to 15 point lead then dock 5 in the last week of the season, the Megga rich QPR man will buy the FA  

[/quote]

Do you know.....the cynic in me was also thinking along the same lines as you.

And the ''Powers that be'' are biding their time to see when QPR are promoted and deduct some points, that will still see them promoted - but maybe, not as Champions....

Yes wouldnt suprise me if they waited until they were mathmatically up and then take an irrelevant amount of points off them.

It should have been sorted by now!

Taking 10 points off them would open it right up and set up a cracking ending the the Championship season!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Yes wouldnt suprise me if they waited until they were mathmatically up and then take an irrelevant amount of points off them.

It should have been sorted by now!

Taking 10 points off them would open it right up and set up a cracking ending the the Championship season![/quote]Absolutely, I firmly expect the FA are hoping that they can leave it late enough to a) take points from QPR and look like they actually have a backbone, and b) take few enough points that it doesn''t affect the outcome of the Championship season.Am I right in thinking that QPR''s hearing with the FA still hasn''t taken place, and in fact, hasn''t even been scheduled yet?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="CDMullins"]Yes wouldnt suprise me if they waited until they were mathmatically up and then take an irrelevant amount of points off them. It should have been sorted by now! Taking 10 points off them would open it right up and set up a cracking ending the the Championship season![/quote]

Absolutely, I firmly expect the FA are hoping that they can leave it late enough to a) take points from QPR and look like they actually have a backbone, and b) take few enough points that it doesn''t affect the outcome of the Championship season.

Am I right in thinking that QPR''s hearing with the FA still hasn''t taken place, and in fact, hasn''t even been scheduled yet?
[/quote]

You are correct, it Could also have something to do with it all involving a London Club, they don''t hang about when a club outside the smoke are faced with legallities They want another london club in the prem  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="CDMullins"]Yes wouldnt suprise me if they waited until they were mathmatically up and then take an irrelevant amount of points off them. It should have been sorted by now! Taking 10 points off them would open it right up and set up a cracking ending the the Championship season![/quote]

Absolutely, I firmly expect the FA are hoping that they can leave it late enough to a) take points from QPR and look like they actually have a backbone, and b) take few enough points that it doesn''t affect the outcome of the Championship season.

Am I right in thinking that QPR''s hearing with the FA still hasn''t taken place, and in fact, hasn''t even been scheduled yet?
[/quote]

You are correct, it Could also have something to do with it all involving a London Club, they don''t hang about when a club outside the smoke are faced with legallities They want another london club in the prem  

[/quote]

That''s very likely true, there are always allowances made for London clubs IMO and West Ham may drop down (shock horror, and them with the Olympic Stadium and all), so of course they need a replacement ... they have to try to make sure those Premier clubs don''t have to go to places like East Anglia, after all - there be dragons, as the old maps used to say ....