Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Swansea forum

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95250

Heres how many fans they think we will take to there place. Some of them are saying are away support is awful lol How many do you think we will take, probably are biggest game for a while so im saying about 1500.

Credit to em though, couple of fans talking this up as the game of the season, one calls it game of the decade !Swansea dont get out much huh ?That said we havent been up to much on the greater scale have we !

I hope we sell out and then some. We need to support the lads.

It could be the game of the decade for them and the game for us since Fulham.

Travel all the way to sheep sha ggin wales with a very late return plus £''s spentor Few pints, watch on Sky sha g the missue and early night enough £''s left for watford away (not on Sky)

mmmmmmmmmLet me think, TV winsrespect to all those who go though

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]That said, who honestly wants to go to Wales ?:)[/quote]I find it amazing they charge you money to cross the bridge into Wales, they should bloody well incentivise you to cross the damn thing.  Swansea is a sh*thole though has more pubs than Norwich - I remember as a student trying to do the "Mumbles Mile" and failing by about, um, 3/4 of a mile.

Can some of you please note that there are many Welsh Canary fans both living in Wales Norwich and various parts of England.

Swansea itself isnt the greatest looking city but it is nestled in some of the most beautiful countryside in the British Isles. Two of the nearby beaches are in the World top 20. etc etc

So when coming out with racist comments or slagging off Wales, a Welshman in green and yellow could be standing next to you at both home AND away fixtures!!

"So when coming out with racist comments or slagging off Wales, a Welshman in green and yellow could be standing next to you at both home AND away fixtures!!

Just hope it isn''t Bellamy, and if it is that he doesnt have a golf club handy!

"So when coming out with racist comments"

So the welsh are a different race.

Odd how race can be determined by local government boundary changes

Welsh Teams shouldn''t be in the English Leagues full stop.They come under the FAW so should play in their League.

I take my hat off to any fans going. [Y] I mean I''ve been to like 13 this season, but didn''t even consider going really. [:$] It''s absolutely miles away, costs loads, takes ages to get there, on TV, arguably our hardest game of the season (high chance of loss/kind of wasted trip) etc etc.

Having watched them play a few times at home, I really am not too confident of this one. I mean we are great, fantastic in fact away from home. But they are something else.

Well in Calcio Canary - you beat me to it. It really does perpetuate the small minded yokel myth that so many people in the UK associate with our fair county. Some of you are embarrassing, and it pains me to say it about people from my City and who support my team.

If it''s tongue in cheek , then that''s all fair game, but I fear that one or two actually believe what they say.

well done canaryman for setting those no marks right."Hull is literally just up the road, and didnt sell out. They have an awful away support. 400 tops." Wtf?

[quote user="Planet X"]Travel all the way to sheep sha ggin wales with a very late return plus £''s spentor Few pints, watch on Sky sha g the missue and early night enough £''s left for watford away (not on Sky)

mmmmmmmmmLet me think, TV winsrespect to all those who go though[/quote]Lad.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]So whho''s going to Swansea? I must admit I''m considering it.[/quote]Torn about this myself, and I''m half-way there where I live. If it was a 3 PM kick-off I''d be there like a shot. As a few people have said, *if* we do go up, every other match will be at a weird time on a weird day.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]So whho''s going to Swansea? I must admit I''m considering it.
[/quote]

I''m going!!!!  Booked the tickets today!  And I''m going with the club coaches so I presume it could take about 6 hours on a coach!?!?  It will hopefully be worth it...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]That said, who honestly wants to go to Wales ?:)[/quote]Me. But then I do live in Derby. [:(]

The team and Lambert deserve as much support in Swansea as we can possibly muster.I know that cost / distance / timing / SKY (god I hate them) are all major factors in staying at home and watching it on the telly, and I certainly wont be questioning anyone who does, but this is such a big game that its got to be worth moving heaven and earth to get there for, surely?!I cant really afford it, and due to the late kick off I wont be back in Hackney til well midnight but I''m kind of justifying it by the fact that if we can help towards a good result in Swansea which helps towards us going up in 2nd then I''m going to be saving possibly £150+ by not having to shell out for play off games/ Wembley..Follow follow follow

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Perhaps the club has missed a trick here by not having a beam back to Carrow Road.[/quote]

Sorry I missed the [;)] and [:D] here.

[:$]