Sign in to follow this  
Wak Zhitbread

Leiscester

I saw someone had posted a suggestion of getting Diomansy Kamera on loan...too late he has just gone to leicester. I do not doubt Lambert in any way shape or form but it is just odd how loan players (strikers) are going everywhere apart from here.

maybe those ''everywheres'' are not one of the top high scorers in the league and are not sitting in second place

And maybe those other places are throwing money around like it is going out of fashion and still miles behind us...

Sorry I was just referring to the post somewhere that suggested kamera. I don''t actually think we need a loan as we have Martin coming back from injury and a Grant Holt (say no more) plus we are team that scores from all positions. I have full faith in our strike force and except wilbraham and holt all our strikers are under 25. I am no doubter.

I feel the same as the original poster. Players seem to be going everywhere but here at the moment. I would have taken Kamara or Delfouneso. Who knows, PL may have tried.

We just seem to be missing the boat in terms of signings. I fear it could be the difference between play-off''s and automatic.

I think i may have suggested DK on a different thread a few weeks ago.  Think he could''ve done a job here but clearly not to be.  We do need someone else though, we''ve done fairly well to take the points we have over thelast month or 2, but it is clear we need an experienced head to push us over the line.  We still have some tough games in those last 8, i reckon we need to win at least 4 providing we beat Swansea and Forest which is a big if. 

I''m sure someone will come in before the end of the week, i hope its a big uplifting signing too, so who''s left?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]and we haven''t got to play them again so may be a good signing for us [:)][/quote]Unless we meet them in the play off''s

"..or it will be good-bye Sven."

Sven spunking away a load of money and failing

whatever next ?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]We just seem to be missing the boat in terms of signings. I fear it could be the difference between play-off''s and automatic.[/quote]This is assuming that every player who is signing for other clubs is automatically going to make them significantly better.  Which isn''t always how it turns out of course.