Sign in to follow this  
rondy

iPhone football app

Anyone got this? sounds pretty good and I guess well worth a fiverhttp://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-league-official-clubs/id385520353?mt=8loving the 2nd quote down in the review section"Worth the fee for access to nearly a years worth of highlights alone.

Especially when you can watch your team embarrassing your local rivals

4-1, and overturning Leeds to take the league one title. A definite

purchase" haha

Excellent stuff.

On a related point does anyone know if Canary Player works on the Iphone 4. I''m a bit slow with all this stuff.

I live out near Delia... and Radio Norfolk is very patchy.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]just got it its freeeeeeeeeeeeee :)[/quote]Is it?! sweet if it is.. cant really check it out til get home this evening but was told about it by a Chelsea supporting mate who said he had to pay a fiver for the Chelsea version (maybe Prem league have to pay for it whereas football league clubs dont?)Not sure about canary player but was on the train back to london after the Cardiff game I think it was and someone was listening to the Lambert post match interview on, what I assume to be canaries world.. anyone?

have ahd this app for ages and its free to downlaod but if you want highlights and commentry etc you have to pay

It''s 4.99 to access the videos I think it''s great, had it since it came out. The fixtures tables news etc are spot on for free but the video highlights are great over 10mins of Bristol City highlights!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]Excellent stuff. On a related point does anyone know if Canary Player works on the Iphone 4. I''m a bit slow with all this stuff. I live out near Delia... and Radio Norfolk is very patchy.[/quote]

I am not 100% certain but I don''t think it does. I am fairly certain Canaries Player uses Flash and that Apple currently do not support Flash. Somebody may be able to correct me though.