Sign in to follow this  
Father North

Hypothetical Question ?

Individually (as in if they left to another team), Hoolahan, Whitbread, Barnett, maybe Crofts, R.Martin and Ruddy. As our team, pretty much all of them....

Apart from the stragglers, like Gill and OTJ (And Stephen blood Hughes.....)

Last time we won promotion we made the mistake of breaking up the team that got us there. Hopefully as a club we will have learnt our lesson and we''ll just strengthen a little and see how the first 3 months go.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Last time we won promotion we made the mistake of breaking up the team that got us there. Hopefully as a club we will have learnt our lesson and we''ll just strengthen a little and see how the first 3 months go.[/quote]

While I agree with you about not breaking the squad up as we did before. The transfer window closes at the end of August so we would then be forced to bolster the squad with loans if we don''t hit the ground running.

Ask this question again in a few months when we know for sure, atm, I wouldn''t drop anyone from our squad

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Last time we won promotion we made the mistake of breaking up the team that got us there. Hopefully as a club we will have learnt our lesson and we''ll just strengthen a little and see how the first 3 months go.[/quote]I thought we made the mistake of dropping the wrong people last time we went up. I don''t see how Malky could''ve been worse than Simon Charlton, and a lot of the new boys seemed out of their depth, but playing Holt over Safri and Steady Eddy over Helveg was rubbish.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Last time we won promotion we made the mistake of breaking up the team that got us there. Hopefully as a club we will have learnt our lesson and we''ll just strengthen a little and see how the first 3 months go.[/quote]
I thought we made the mistake of dropping the wrong people last time we went up. I don''t see how Malky could''ve been worse than Simon Charlton, and a lot of the new boys seemed out of their depth, but playing Holt over Safri and Steady Eddy over Helveg was rubbish.
[/quote]

Think we have the right man in the hot seat this time, weather we go up or not, expect a German tour pre season,  

I think you are probably better off staying with the main first team players that we have at the moment and perhaps add no more than a couple of proven experienced premiership players and let them battle it out.

You could spend a fortune bringing new players in which might throw anything into disarray.

The one thing that Norwich has at the moment is a team in the true sense of the word and money can’t buy that.