Sign in to follow this  
ex-greenoschin

NCISA

Just read about NCISA having a reshuffle, had to snigger at the name change from NCISA to INCSC sounds like Monty Python. People''s front of Judea or the Judean People''s Front!! ;)

It did make me smile too.  Changing the name without changing the name by committee. Sounds like they are still trying to reconcile the past with reality. However, whilst committee members still complain about prudence with ambition without being aware enough to realise that the directors have a legal duty to ensure the club can pay its obligations, and also going on about prices increases given the financial position of football clubs and the record numbers of season ticket holders suggests what ever they call themsleves they are still completely out of touch with reality. I think the new proposed direction as a genuine supporters club is entirely appropriate. That does not mean that they should not represent fans on fans issues but they shoudl refrain from engaging in discussing how the club is run as that is something the committee is clearly clueless about based on the above sougth of comments. I hope that they can learn from their mistakes and changes themsleves around jsut as the club has done.

Out of curiosity, who are they anyway, what is their purpose and what mandate do they have ?

If they were to be taken seriously, botching up one initialism to another reshuffled initialism is pointless.  At least a proper acronym could have been thought of like NISA?

Why didn''t they just call themselves TASWLC (Tea and Scones with Lakey Club)?NCISA while being slow off the mark in the past, is now becoming totally toothless and irrelevant.Maybe it should be time for Team FM to set up a bigger supporters group in competition???

The old Norwich City Supporters Club knew it''s place and stuck to what it was... a supporters club run by supporters for supporters.The NCISA adopted an attitude which seperated itself from it''s base and duly fell flat on it''s face. If the new set up remains apolitical and leaves the business to people run their club... then it could recapture it''s grassroots. There has been far too much highbrow bollox about the inner workings and finances of NCFC since the NCISA was established that it''s completely lost it''s way. Concentrate on helping the supporter and worry less about matters beyond them and it could still have a place. Looking at some pof the jumped up twonks who have been involved in it... the sooner the NCISA is buried the better.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]The old Norwich City Supporters Club knew it''s place and stuck to what it was... a supporters club run by supporters for supporters.

The NCISA adopted an attitude which seperated itself from it''s base and duly fell flat on it''s face. If the new set up remains apolitical and leaves the business to people run their club... then it could recapture it''s grassroots.

There has been far too much highbrow bollox about the inner workings and finances of NCFC since the NCISA was established that it''s completely lost it''s way. Concentrate on helping the supporter and worry less about matters beyond them and it could still have a place.

Looking at some pof the jumped up twonks who have been involved in it... the sooner the NCISA is buried the better.
[/quote]

The irony of the expression "jumped up twonk" by our feathered Victor Meldrew of the messageboard is not lost on me.

[quote user="Smudger"]Why didn''t they just call themselves TASWLC (Tea and Scones with Lakey Club)?

NCISA while being slow off the mark in the past, is now becoming totally toothless and irrelevant.

Maybe it should be time for Team FM to set up a bigger supporters group in competition???
[/quote]

That seems a tad harsh Smudger, also thought some of Team FM  are involved with NCISA already so how could they set up in competition?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Why didn''t they just call themselves TASWLC (Tea and Scones with Lakey Club)?

NCISA while being slow off the mark in the past, is now becoming totally toothless and irrelevant.

Maybe it should be time for Team FM to set up a bigger supporters group in competition???
[/quote]

That seems a tad harsh Smudger, also thought some of Team FM  are involved with NCISA already so how could they set up in competition?

[/quote]

You are behind the times Angel,there is only me left now.

[quote user="Smudger"]Why didn''t they just call themselves TASWLC (Tea and Scones with Lakey Club)?NCISA while being slow off the mark in the past, is now becoming totally toothless and irrelevant.Maybe it should be time for Team FM to set up a bigger supporters group in competition???[/quote]

Team FM? Count me in! NCISA hasn''t been the same since the fanny magnet parted

[quote user="Team Totty"]

[/quote]

Sorry don''t get that, please explain.

Tilly - Didnt realise you were the only FM connected with NCISA thought Gazza was on their committee ??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Team Totty"]

[/quote]

Tilly - Didnt realise you were the only FM connected with NCISA thought Gazza was on their committee ??

[/quote]

Gazza resigned last week due to work commitments so he could not give NCISA as much of his time as he would have liked.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Team Totty"]Team FM? Count me in! NCISA hasn''t been the same since the fanny magnet parted[/quote]

[/quote]

Gazza resigned last week due to work commitments so he could not give NCISA as much of his time as he would have liked.

[/quote]Team FM it is then! Oh and Tilly is the only FM, Gazza just thinks he is ;-)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]The old Norwich City Supporters Club knew it''s place and stuck to what it was... a supporters club run by supporters for supporters.The NCISA adopted an attitude which seperated itself from it''s base and duly fell flat on it''s face. If the new set up remains apolitical and leaves the business to people run their club... then it could recapture it''s grassroots. There has been far too much highbrow bollox about the inner workings and finances of NCFC since the NCISA was established that it''s completely lost it''s way. Concentrate on helping the supporter and worry less about matters beyond them and it could still have a place. Looking at some pof the jumped up twonks who have been involved in it... the sooner the NCISA is buried the better.[/quote]

The irony of the expression "jumped up twonk" by our feathered Victor Meldrew of the messageboard is not lost on me.

[/quote]If the cap fits.....

It would be a shame if the new group failed to retain some of it''s previous identity.

Most of the ncisa guys are thoroughly good, bloody nice blokes...

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]It would be a shame if the new group failed to retain some of it''s previous identity. Most of the ncisa guys are thoroughly good, bloody nice blokes...[/quote]

I am sure Kathy,Clare and Daphne will not take offence at being called " blokes" Duncan.

I understand the letters were changed around because too many people were confusing the NCISA (Norwich City Independent Supporters Association) with the NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service).

[8] In The Navy.......

[:P]