Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Actim Top 25 Championship players...

Cardiff - 1 playerReading - 1 playerLeicester - 1 playerBristol City - 1 playerMillwall - 1 playerWatford - 2 playersQPR - 3 playersSwansea - 3 playersForest - 3 playersLeeds - 4 playersWho has 5? - SUPER NORWICH! Hoolahan, Martin, Holt, Crofts and Ruddy. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/actim/_/league/eng.2/english-league-championship?cc=5739I''m not always convinced of the value of statistics, but I think most people would have a similar list of our best 5 players?

Fair enough, all those players have done really well for us.

If you go on League positions, QPR should be the only team who could have more than us, but they don''t, maybe that says something about the way they play football and win games.

The actim index is so detailed its stupid. It is quite hard to argue with the stats it brings up. Although no stats have the human subjectivity maybe that makes them more reliable. Impressed with these stats, and anyone will have a problem arguing those 5 have been our best players. It shows how we play more of a team game than anyone else and our impact players are all over the pitch, unlike QPR who i am sure will have a couple of those 3 quite high up on the list, i haven''t checked it but imagine Tarabt is very close to the top and that represents how vital he is to QPR

Strikes me as dubious that the index seems to rate strikers and midfielders more highly than defenders, especially full backs.

Can see only one full back in the 25 listed (the Norfolk Kafu).