Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Stop moaning

Wish you''d all just shut up moaning. We''re 2nd for christ sake. If Lambert was to read these forums, I can''t see him turning down another approach from a team. You make us all look ungrateful idiots. The boys that we have got already got us to 2nd, we don''t someone to come and take the glory. It''d be nice to sign a striker, I''d love us too sign one, but if we don''t then it doesn''t matter as the boys we''ve got have got us there!Seriously, we''re 2nd with a League 1 team! Whatever happens, in the summer teams will go for Lambert. If we''re a championship or premiership team no doubt he will consider it if he hears some of your idiotic opinions. The people that boo, moan etc, are making our club look a joke. I''d rather have 5,000 proper fans then 25,000 moaning idiots.Shut up and be happy or jog on.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Wish you''d all just shut up moaning. We''re 2nd for christ sake. If Lambert was to read these forums, I can''t see him turning down another approach from a team. You make us all look ungrateful idiots. The boys that we have got already got us to 2nd, we don''t someone to come and take the glory. It''d be nice to sign a striker, I''d love us too sign one, but if we don''t then it doesn''t matter as the boys we''ve got have got us there!Seriously, we''re 2nd with a League 1 team! Whatever happens, in the summer teams will go for Lambert. If we''re a championship or premiership team no doubt he will consider it if he hears some of your idiotic opinions. The people that boo, moan etc, are making our club look a joke. I''d rather have 5,000 proper fans then 25,000 moaning idiots.Shut up and be happy or jog on.[/quote]Prehaps a tad strong, but elements of this are good points. Let''s go with what we have and if something comes in fantastic, our season doesn''t depend on getting a striker in and Lambo has done an incredible job....

Whilst I agree that certain posters on here are never happy and are always moaning, this is a forum for discussion on Norwich City, therefore if one week the club are after a striker who has a fair bit of pace and a good goal scoring record and the next week are making enquiries about a big lump or can barely get into a struggling team, then we have the right discuss that

Annoys me when people come on here or Canary Call and tell the fans how they should act, what they should say etc etc etc etc etc.

We all support Norwich, we all want the best for them. Don''t constantly need fans telling me to "Back the team", or "Be grateful" etc. I already back the team, as my season ticket for the last ten years indicates.

Lambert will walk out on us the first time he gets an offer from a half decent sized club , and whats posted on the Pink Un messageboard wont have the slightest bearing on it .

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Wish you''d all just shut up moaning. We''re 2nd for christ sake. If Lambert was to read these forums, I can''t see him turning down another approach from a team. You make us all look ungrateful idiots. The boys that we have got already got us to 2nd, we don''t someone to come and take the glory. It''d be nice to sign a striker, I''d love us too sign one, but if we don''t then it doesn''t matter as the boys we''ve got have got us there!

Seriously, we''re 2nd with a League 1 team! Whatever happens, in the summer teams will go for Lambert. If we''re a championship or premiership team no doubt he will consider it if he hears some of your idiotic opinions. The people that boo, moan etc, are making our club look a joke. I''d rather have 5,000 proper fans then 25,000 moaning idiots.

Shut up and be happy or jog on.
[/quote]

How ironic.

Wow, a NCFC related post. But still full of abuse.

People should be happy with where we are, and i don''t think many are upset, but, despite me not fully agreeing with the general view of desperately needing a loan player, i can see where there coming from, with Martin having been out injured for a month, him and Jackson not hitting the back of the net as much as we would have liked, and Wilbraham also missing a couple of matches, and not being a prolific goalscorer himself.

I think Lambert has some idea of what goes on this forum, as i believe it was at that breakfast event, he answered a question about players reading the forums, and he said something along the lines of ''i hope not'' (Although that may not be 100% accurate). Lambert has brought this team, of generally inexperienced Championship players, and taken us to 2nd place, with a great chance of promotion. But i don''t think he would leave the club because of some fans moaning. It happens at every club, you ever see that Leeds forum? I''ve only ever seen quotes on here from there, but they wanted their manager sacked last season. Ipswich fans are as bad, so where the Burnley fans when i had a quick look at one of there forums during the Lambert to Burnley saga. Its just people, and football fans in general that are always going to moan.

[quote]stop moaning about moaning[/quote]Stop moaning about people moaning about moaning.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Wish you''d all just shut up moaning. We''re 2nd for christ sake. If Lambert was to read these forums, I can''t see him turning down another approach from a team. You make us all look ungrateful idiots. The boys that we have got already got us to 2nd, we don''t someone to come and take the glory. It''d be nice to sign a striker, I''d love us too sign one, but if we don''t then it doesn''t matter as the boys we''ve got have got us there!Seriously, we''re 2nd with a League 1 team! Whatever happens, in the summer teams will go for Lambert. If we''re a championship or premiership team no doubt he will consider it if he hears some of your idiotic opinions. The people that boo, moan etc, are making our club look a joke. I''d rather have 5,000 proper fans then 25,000 moaning idiots.Shut up and be happy or jog on.[/quote]

Amen!!!

[quote user="Harry"][quote]stop moaning about moaning[/quote]

Stop moaning about people moaning about moaning.
[/quote]

Did you know Harry, people will moan if they had nothing to moan about,sad init.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote]stop moaning about moaning[/quote]Stop moaning about people moaning about moaning.[/quote]

Did you know Harry, people will moan if they had nothing to moan about,sad init.

[/quote]The only moaning I like to hear is in bed. [:P]

Good moaning

well I suppos it would be if you were in a different time zone

People only want the best for the team, its not a personal attack on Lambert or any of the players, I think you would be idiotic not to appreciate how much credit they deserve. Thats what I dont get, people moan about people booing and them not being true fans, when they are only booing because they want the best for the team! Yes it is fantastic that we are second, but i bet if we loose our next 9 games and end up not even getting in the play offs, then if you asked the majority of fans they would be majorly pissed off that we wasted the opportunity. It is vital that we throw everything we have at maintaining our position, whether this means getting in a new striker or something else, next year the Championship is going to be harder and there is a possibility it will mean we loose lambert. We have an evident problem in that we only have one striker who is scoring goals at the moment. Imagine if, at the end of the season, we loose out to swansea or someone for an automatic place on goal difference, then we would be regretting not signing anybody now. Lets quit getting on eachothers backs about the smallest things, and give the team all we have got supportwise to reinforce to the players what this means to us.

Perhaps you should just jog on Lincoln.

On here for 5 minutes, criticising everyone. If you don''t like what you see go elsewhere

"when they are only booing because they want the best for the team"

Which presumes that those who don''t boo don''t want the best

Perhaps you could enlighten us all how booing actually helps in anyway, other than to identify who the real idiots are

[quote user="Ncfc"]Lambert will walk out on us the first time he gets an offer from a half decent sized club , and whats posted on the Pink Un messageboard wont have the slightest bearing on it .
[/quote]

What he said.  I think this forum gets taken out of proportion quite a lot.

However I might have to disagree on the first point in this post as it could depend on what league we are in as to whether or not Lambert leaves.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Perhaps you should just jog on Lincoln. On here for 5 minutes, criticising everyone. If you don''t like what you see go elsewhere[/quote]

[Y]

It''s like having a humourless version of Shyster back!

[quote user="City1st"]"when they are only booing because they want the best for the team" Which presumes that those who don''t boo don''t want the best Perhaps you could enlighten us all how booing actually helps in anyway, other than to identify who the real idiots are[/quote]

No its not that at all. Different people react differently to situations, so for some people the dissapointment of a below average performance means that they feel the need to boo. How does it help? Apart from showing the players what some of the fans think, i dont know, but then again I was never justifying it by saying it was the right thing to do. I was simply saying that its wrong to critacise other fans because they do something you dont, lets be fair if you turn up at carrow road and pay money to watch the team then im sure you want the best possible result for the team. Some people sit at a game and say nothing, whilst others sing. Is it fair to get on the back of the fans that dont sing and claim that they dont fully support the team and are ''idiots''.