Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Striker Rumors put to the sword

In view of all the striker rumors, I have decided to consult the only source which is guarented to be correct.This way we know exactly what we are getting.As you can see, latest name mentioned Daniel Pacheco is not what we are looking for. We need a striker to score goals, a Footy manger finishing rating of 9 does NOT fill me with confidence.....[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3248/16046979.png[/img]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]As you can see, latest name mentioned Daniel Pacheco is not what we are looking for. We need a striker to score goals, a Footy manger finishing rating of 9 does NOT fill me with confidence.....[/quote]Excellent!  [:D]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I lived there for 5 years :-p

Color and armor while your at it ><
[/quote]

Aaargh no more,please Nexus[:S]

[quote user="Big Slob"]DDD, where do you see he''s onloan at Blackburn? can''t find that anywhere?[/quote]Haha, sorry mate... thats on the screen shot and he is indeed on loan to Blackburn.....in my 2012 FM Blyth Spartans save !! :)

For the record, Vokes has finishing 13 and a impressive Strength 18Not a single stat under 12 as well...So that gets a big Footy Manager thumbs up !