Sign in to follow this  

Simon Cox is about the only name i can think of now and its said Ipswich are in for him again so could be a possible , only other option is pay Peterboro the extra £500,000 they want . Have just about given up any hope of anybody decent arriving now after the bid for Clive Platt , that  really is bottom of the barrel stuff .

Does Lambert actually know himself what he wants ? CMS and Clive Platt  are not even the same type of striker are we looking for another big lump or a smaller quicker type . All a bit confusing really.

"I haven''t spoken to anyone at Wolves about it yet because I''m away with Wales, but it is something I would like to sort out when I get back."

Back ''after the game'' ..... which is on Saturday

Which is two days AFTER the loan window shuts

(mind you, it is sky sports so ........)

Good observation!

If that''s an indication of Vokes'' lack of time awareness, I hope he has a chaperone to get him to training and matches on time. He doesn''t wear a Theoklitos watch does he?

SSN quote Vokes as being keen to help Sheff Utd fight relegation. He ought to make his mind up - now he''s in a promotion challenge which is nothing like the type of job he wanted. Hope he''s not too disappointed...