Sign in to follow this  
Wombledoner

Dani Pacheco

I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.

[quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]My mate supports Liverpool.Isn''t your username portuguese for "rabbit"?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]My mate supports Liverpool.Isn''t your username portuguese for "rabbit"?[/quote]Funny, I also have a mate who supports Liverpool.And yes, it is. According to Google Translate, anyway.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/100019-dani-pacheco-norwich-loan.htmlim guessing info was obtained from this websiteAnother rumour forum [:P]Why can''t people wait until things are officially announced by the club?? No matter who they might bring in (if any)

believe Norwich offers a road to London. Or, at least, Keith O''Neill once said that was the best thing about the place...

Taken from that thread !! Bloody Keith O''Neill.... now what ever happened to him ??HAH theirs your feckin road to feckin London Keith !!!!

I immediately thought we had signed Danica Patrick but she moans too much when she loses. On the other hand, she might "raise moral" in the dressing room.

P.S. What in tarnation is a "Wombledoner?"

[quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]I just ran his response through Google Translate for Animals, and it decoded what he said - Pacheco WILL join us on loan this evening. Wowsers!

[quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]I''m going to have to drill him for info now, I wonder how he knew about this half an hour before anyone else?

[quote user="sig"]Can you ask him if we''re going up?[/quote]He says we''re going to lose on penalties to Birmingham in the play-off final, and Daryl Sutch will miss a penalty.

Didn''t take long for the Wiki vandals to get to work! This is the current detail updated at 21:05...

Norwich City

Signed a loan deal till the end of 2011 season for Norwich City Football Club on 23rd March 2011.

Pacheco because an instant sucess at Norwich scoring a hat-trick on his debut against Scunthorpe United. He then went on to score 15 league goals, 5 of which came against rivals Ipswich Town.

[quote user="Wombledoner"]Has joined on loan for the rest of the year.[/quote]

Well done for that information [:)]

[quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]Snowy told me at 7pm.He''s never wrong.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.[/quote]Snowy told me at 7pm.He''s never wrong.[/quote]So maybe that''s where Millsy is getting all his information from. In cahoots, no doubt.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]believe Norwich offers a road to London. Or, at least, Keith O''Neill once said that was the best thing about the place...

Taken from that thread !! Bloody Keith O''Neill.... now what ever happened to him ??HAH theirs your feckin road to feckin London Keith !!!![/quote]

last I heard, so a vague FYI - Keith "Keet" O''Neil married a millionairess (duchess of Cornwall''s daughter - summut like that)...so I should guess he''s pretty happy with his lot...laying on a yacht somewhere I''d guess?

........ but 5ft 6ins according to Wiki. Well, I will be happy if I keep hearing "..........a headed goal.... and, blimey,  from the smallest player on the pitch" ! Commentators just can''t seem to wrap their heads around the fact that scoring headed goals is as much to do with positioning as height.

I give him a week before 90% of this board are slating him.

Still - Good signing. Hopefully he''ll take us over the line!

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Coelho"]I just asked one of my cats about this, and he made a noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I believe it to be true.
[/quote]
I''m going to have to drill him for info now, I wonder how he knew about this half an hour before anyone else?
[/quote]

Sounds a bit rude to me...[:|]