Sign in to follow this  
dblm

NCFC Super Membership

Hello All,

Was just wondering if anyone had a Super Membership for Norwich that I could ''borrow'' to purchase tickets for the Coventry match which go on sale to super members on April 11th.

I have a couple of Super Memberships for me and my girlfriend, but want to try and get three tickets for this game and get them all seated together.

If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.

Michael

You can''t buy more than one ticket with a Super Membership? Don''t they charge £50 for it? Surely you can buy more than one ticket.

A mate of mine, got me to get him and his Dad (who was visiting for New Year) tickets for the QPR game, Season ticket holders are allowed to buy extra tickets, why aren''t Super Members?

One Super Membership equals one chance to get a ticket before anybody else, although no guarantees, season ticket holders and regular members can buy tickets a week after super members, and then general sale a week later again.

Super membership only costs a fiver more than regular membership at £17.50, damn good investment to help secure tickets...

Super-membership my arse.....Cynical club control by any other name.

I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games

[quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games[/quote]You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.Some of us have principles.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games[/quote]You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.Some of us have principles.[/quote]See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games[/quote]You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.Some of us have principles.[/quote]See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.[/quote]We should ALL be able to get to games we want to see. If the stands weren''t cluttered up with ''other club''s'' supporters then there might be more room for real City fans. I know of at least 20 seats filled by all manner of backsides... ten of which are Man U. I''m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.Quality not quantity.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.

Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale.

Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the match

All under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits!

These include:

- Membership pack
- Birthday card and free gift
- Chance to be a mascot
- Christmas party invitation
- Canary Store discount
- Match ticket discount
- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games
[/quote]

You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.

Some of us have principles.
[/quote]

See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.
[/quote]

We should ALL be able to get to games we want to see.

If the stands weren''t cluttered up with ''other club''s'' supporters then there might be more room for real City fans. I know of at least 20 seats filled by all manner of backsides... ten of which are Man U. I''m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

So why would "other clubs" supporters want to purchase season tickets and membership to watch Norwich City?

Not being one who is ever lost for words how about naming names and telling us where exactly this "tip of the iceberg" have manifested themselves thereby preventing the likes of you and other avid,geniune,disenfranchised grass roots City fans from buying tickets as and when you so desire?

Lay off the insults and sarcasm and just answer the question.

Now now Tilly you know Cluck can''t do that.

Lay off the sarcasm? It''d be like taking a fish out of water.

I''m a super-member and it''s good for me. It meant I could surprise my dad with tickets to the Ipswich game the after his birthday and not be stuck at the top of the River End.

Davo

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games[/quote]You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.Some of us have principles.[/quote]See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.[/quote]We should ALL be able to get to games we want to see. If the stands weren''t cluttered up with ''other club''s'' supporters then there might be more room for real City fans. I know of at least 20 seats filled by all manner of backsides... ten of which are Man U. I''m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.Quality not quantity.[/quote]

So why would "other clubs" supporters want to purchase season tickets and membership to watch Norwich City?

Not being one who is ever lost for words how about naming names and telling us where exactly this "tip of the iceberg" have manifested themselves thereby preventing the likes of you and other avid,geniune,disenfranchised grass roots City fans from buying tickets as and when you so desire?

[/quote]If you can''t answer that one yourself then you clearly don''t know many people outside of your ''intimate circle''. It''s called a ''compromise'' by many uncommitted sports enthusiasts.... plus it''s a nice day out for the kiddies. Anyone can ''buy'' a season ticket if they have the money and a desire to covet an individual seat (sad in itself)... and far too many luvvies are being encouraged to do so at the expense of real local supporters.Result a dumbed down fanbase and a general atmosphere resembling a children''s party.

Yawn Yawn Yawn F (C)uckbert!

Until we either increase ground capacity and/or go back to 14,000 League crowds at Carrow Road then if you want to go to a game you''ll have to join the evil ranks of being a member to increase your chances of getting in!

Most home games aren''t sell outs so being a member doesn''t matter most of the time!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale. Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the matchAll under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits! These include:- Membership pack- Birthday card and free gift- Chance to be a mascot- Christmas party invitation- Canary Store discount- Match ticket discount- Free match ticket when using Club Canary for certain away games[/quote]You''ve simply played the blackmail game like a good boy.Some of us have principles.[/quote]See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.[/quote]We should ALL be able to get to games we want to see. If the stands weren''t cluttered up with ''other club''s'' supporters then there might be more room for real City fans. I know of at least 20 seats filled by all manner of backsides... ten of which are Man U. I''m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.Quality not quantity.[/quote]

[/quote]If you can''t answer that one yourself then you clearly don''t know many people outside of your ''intimate circle''. It''s called a ''compromise'' by many uncommitted sports enthusiasts.... plus it''s a nice day out for the kiddies. Anyone can ''buy'' a season ticket if they have the money and a desire to covet an individual seat (sad in itself)... and far too many luvvies are being encouraged to do so at the expense of real local supporters.Result a dumbed down fanbase and a general atmosphere resembling a children''s party.

[/quote]So let me get this right Cluck, the Club should do away with season tickets, memberships etc so people who want to pick and choose a few games a season to attend whenever they want?That would be financial suicide.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"]I was a Super Member when I was living up North and gave up my season ticket due to the uncertainty of when I could get down for games and found it well worth the money, but then again I''m not a grumpy old bugger who finds everything the Club does as them controlling the fans.

Standard membership is available for £12.50 and gives priority along with season ticket holders and ahead of non-members to buy available home match tickets when they go on sale.

Super membership is available for £17.50 and as well as first priority to purchase available tickets you will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-book your seats and have them charged to your registered debit/credit card a month before the match

All under-16s who become either a standard or a super member will automatically become a junior member and will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits!

These include:

- Membership pack
- Chance to be a mascot
- Canary Store discount
- Match ticket discount
[/quote]

[/quote]

See it how you want, I prefer to be able to get tickets for games I want to see.
[/quote]

If the stands weren''t cluttered up with ''other club''s'' supporters then there might be more room for real City fans. I know of at least 20 seats filled by all manner of backsides... ten of which are Man U. I''m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you can''t answer that one yourself then you clearly don''t know many people outside of your ''intimate circle''.

It''s called a ''compromise'' by many uncommitted sports enthusiasts.... plus it''s a nice day out for the kiddies. Anyone can ''buy'' a season ticket if they have the money and a desire to covet an individual seat (sad in itself)... and far too many luvvies are being encouraged to do so at the expense of real local supporters.

Result a dumbed down fanbase and a general atmosphere resembling a children''s party.

[/quote]

Tickets are on general sale for the Scunthorpe game so no season ticket or membership card neended so you could go if you want but i am sure nobody would want Victor Meldrew with feathers sitting anywhere near them.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Tickets are on general sale for the Scunthorpe game so no season ticket or membership card neended so you could go if you want but i am sure nobody would want Victor Meldrew with feathers sitting anywhere near them.

[/quote]It''s no good expecting the grassroot to come running only when NCFC ''wants them''. Clearly it shows how naive many of you are in not understanding that grassroot support is a mindset.. and once you lose it, it won''t come back at the cynical click of a finger.It''s a case of two fingers and we''ll return when it suits us... not you.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]So let me get this right Cluck, the Club should do away with season tickets, memberships etc so people who want to pick and choose a few games a season to attend whenever they want?That would be financial suicide.[/quote]Season tickets have always been part of the club support... but they have now become the mainstream. This is a cynical business ploy to ''tie in'' support with an element of emotional blackmail stating that "if you don''t buy a ST and the team do well you won''t be able to get in".  It''s a classic monopoly scenario and NCFC know City fans have no alternative. Or in other words... if you don''t buy from us on our terms we don''t want you.As for ''picking and choosing''... what''s wrong with that? Do you go to the theatre or cinema every week incase you lose your seat? With the money pre banked NCFC don''t have to work hard to keep it''s supporters happy anymore and use the ST blackmail to string it''s customer base along. It''s a scam and nothing more.Earlier owners found more inventive ways of bringing success to the club... something they don''t need to worry about now with so many lemmings willing to jump off the cliff when the letter arrives. Financial matters are the affairs of the owners and it''s not for the paying public to bank roll what is effectively a privately owned business like any other. Make them start working for it again.

So, Cluckbert, you are against the idea of season tickets? That''s just absurd. [quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]With the money pre banked NCFC don''t have to work hard to keep it''s supporters happy anymore[/quote]With the money pre-banked, the club knows its budget at the start of the season. So therefore they don''t overspend, and they can spend all the money they have and can therefore be competitive.[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Earlier owners found more inventive ways of

bringing success to the club[/quote]Times change. In the past slavery existed, people thought the earth was flat etc. Are these views that should still remain?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

These include:

- Membership pack
- Chance to be a mascot
- Canary Store discount
- Match ticket discount
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you can''t answer that one yourself then you clearly don''t know many people outside of your ''intimate circle''.

It''s called a ''compromise'' by many uncommitted sports enthusiasts.... plus it''s a nice day out for the kiddies. Anyone can ''buy'' a season ticket if they have the money and a desire to covet an individual seat (sad in itself)... and far too many luvvies are being encouraged to do so at the expense of real local supporters.

Result a dumbed down fanbase and a general atmosphere resembling a children''s party.

[/quote]

So let me get this right Cluck, the Club should do away with season tickets, memberships etc so people who want to pick and choose a few games a season to attend whenever they want?

That would be financial suicide.

[/quote]

Season tickets have always been part of the club support... but they have now become the mainstream. This is a cynical business ploy to ''tie in'' support with an element of emotional blackmail stating that "if you don''t buy a ST and the team do well you won''t be able to get in".  It''s a classic monopoly scenario and NCFC know City fans have no alternative. Or in other words... if you don''t buy from us on our terms we don''t want you.

As for ''picking and choosing''... what''s wrong with that? Do you go to the theatre or cinema every week incase you lose your seat? With the money pre banked NCFC don''t have to work hard to keep it''s supporters happy anymore and use the ST blackmail to string it''s customer base along. It''s a scam and nothing more.

Earlier owners found more inventive ways of bringing success to the club... something they don''t need to worry about now with so many lemmings willing to jump off the cliff when the letter arrives. Financial matters are the affairs of the owners and it''s not for the paying public to bank roll what is effectively a privately owned business like any other.

Make them start working for it again.
[/quote]

So us season ticket holders watch 23 games per year at the same price as you would watch about 11 games ( assuming you would only want to see the top games ) so the mug is ? and as I understand it almost 20 % of our season ticket holders are under 12. The only argument you can really put against our season tickets are they are far to cheap especially if we do get promoted. Take a trip down to Portman Road each week I am sure you will get in there ok. The reason for them not having 21500 season ticket holders is ????????

Thanks Snakepit Lass, I''ll give them a call in the morning to suss it out.

I had no idea I would kick off such a ruckus by just asking if anyone had a spare membership number I could borrow.

In terms of the debate, doesn''t every real Norwich fan wish to be a season ticket holder? Forgetting capacity issues, it''s only personal constraints such as money, time and the ability to get to games that prevents people from applying - I would definitely be a season ticket holder if I could get to more games.

I am a member only, tickets for Scunthorpe still available online on Tuesday this week, on bottom of my Scunny tickets "Super Membership available".  We have 5,000 SM''s plus 20,000 ST holders, however me an ordinary member no problem getting tickets lately.  It is unlikely a limit on SM''s will be placed, if promoted I will get SM for the extra fiver.  Also as Shareholder I paid £100 10 years ago and get free membership for life an absolute bargain.

Coventry tickets likely to be unavailable.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]So, Cluckbert, you are against the idea of season tickets? That''s just absurd. [quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]With the money pre banked NCFC don''t have to work hard to keep it''s supporters happy anymore[/quote]With the money pre-banked, the club knows its budget at the start of the season. So therefore they don''t overspend, and they can spend all the money they have and can therefore be competitive.[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Earlier owners found more inventive ways of

bringing success to the club[/quote]Times change. In the past slavery existed, people thought the earth was flat etc. Are these views that should still remain?[/quote]Sheep.

Call me old fashioned Cluck but how is me (or any other season ticket holder) getting to see football cheaper by having a season ticket a synical ploy by the Club?I can''t speak for every fan but myself (and I would imagine the majority of Norwich Fans) would be at virtually all games this season, by us having season tickets the club knows what money is coming in, we know where we will be sitting and we know that fans who want to pick and choose whatever games they want to see (like you) won''t get tickets over them.

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]So let me get this right Cluck, the Club should do away with season tickets, memberships etc so people who want to pick and choose a few games a season to attend whenever they want?That would be financial suicide.[/quote]Season tickets have always been part of the club support... but they have now become the mainstream. This is a cynical business ploy to ''tie in'' support with an element of emotional blackmail stating that "if you don''t buy a ST and the team do well you won''t be able to get in".  It''s a classic monopoly scenario and NCFC know City fans have no alternative. Or in other words... if you don''t buy from us on our terms we don''t want you.As for ''picking and choosing''... what''s wrong with that? Do you go to the theatre or cinema every week incase you lose your seat? With the money pre banked NCFC don''t have to work hard to keep it''s supporters happy anymore and use the ST blackmail to string it''s customer base along. It''s a scam and nothing more.Earlier owners found more inventive ways of bringing success to the club... something they don''t need to worry about now with so many lemmings willing to jump off the cliff when the letter arrives. Financial matters are the affairs of the owners and it''s not for the paying public to bank roll what is effectively a privately owned business like any other. Make them start working for it again.[/quote]

So us season ticket holders watch 23 games per year at the same price as you would watch about 11 games ( assuming you would only want to see the top games ) so the mug is ? and as I understand it almost 20 % of our season ticket holders are under 12. The only argument you can really put against our season tickets are they are far to cheap especially if we do get promoted. Take a trip down to Portman Road each week I am sure you will get in there ok. The reason for them not having 21500 season ticket holders is ????????

[/quote]Delia had a little lamb etc etc.  Talk about being led.Quality not quantity and I''d say you don''t really get it.... plus with 20% of ST holders under 12, what happens when mummy and daddy stop paying for it? Such kids don''t have a clue about ''effort'' and will disappear as soon as they arrived.As for Ipswich... I''d say they have a far more passionate support than City and far fewer mummies and daddies bankrolling their brats. Their kids will be ''stayers'' not pussies.

[quote user="dblm"]I had no idea I would kick off such a ruckus by just asking if anyone had a spare membership number I could borrow.

In terms of the debate, doesn''t every real Norwich fan wish to be a season ticket holder? Forgetting capacity issues, it''s only personal constraints such as money, time and the ability to get to games that prevents people from applying - I would definitely be a season ticket holder if I could get to more games.[/quote]Don''t worry about Cluckbert, he is the resident Club basher on here.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/sdss.jpg[/IMG]