Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Watford sold out

"Looking on there website getting home tickets looks relatively easy"

So it is NOT sold out - just a reflection of the idiocy of the glory hunting happy clappies

Even games that are supposedly sold out have plenty of spare seats, I know I have been there. Went to Exeter season before and went round to the ticket office and all they wanted to know was whether I was Norwich fan. Got a ticket for the Norwich end. Even got a free pasty from the woman who came round with them near the end of the game. Watch away games and you''ll see loads of empty seats in the City section.

For an idiot to bleat on here about living two feet from the ground but not being able to watch the game really tells me what type of ''fan'' who have now have attached themselves to the club.

[quote user="Barnett is King"]What is it like sitting with home fans?[/quote]

Its really not a problem. You have obviously just got to use a bit of common sense. Obviously don''t wear anything Norwich related and basically just shut up for the entire game. You just have to accept you are in their section so any abuse towards the team is fair game.

[quote user="City1st"]"Looking on there website getting home tickets looks relatively easy" So it is NOT sold out - just a reflection of the idiocy of the glory hunting happy clappies Even games that are supposedly sold out have plenty of spare seats, I know I have been there. Went to Exeter season before and went round to the ticket office and all they wanted to know was whether I was Norwich fan. Got a ticket for the Norwich end. Even got a free pasty from the woman who came round with them near the end of the game. Watch away games and you''ll see loads of empty seats in the City section. For an idiot to bleat on here about living two feet from the ground but not being able to watch the game really tells me what type of ''fan'' who have now have attached themselves to the club.[/quote]

Sorry, but I haven''t just attached myself to the club. I''ve been a fan since the mid 70s-no idea why, as I''ve lived in Watford and the surrounding area all my life. Because of my finances I have only ever watched games around the London area-so I''ve experienced the delights of losing at Barnet, Northampton, Brentford and Charlton in the first round of the League Cup, as well as the joy of being kept in after the game at Chelsea after we''d gone top of the Premiership in 1992 .

I''m certainly not a die-hard fan, but I''m not a recent addition either. And I''ve never seen the point of sitting with home fans-I''ve only done it twice, once in the Shed End at Stamford Bridge, and at Vicarage Road in the 2003/04 season and didn''t enjoy the experience either time. Still, I''ve got loads of freinds who are Watford season ticket holders so if I have to sit with them maybe it won''t be so bad.

Maybe I''m an idiot because I wasn''t checking every day to see if the tickets were on sale.

Never mind, I''m keeping things in perspective, I''m just glad I''m not living in Japan.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Its really not a problem. You have obviously just got to use a bit of common sense. Obviously don''t wear anything Norwich related and basically just shut up for the entire game. You just have to accept you are in their section so any abuse towards the team is fair game.

[/quote]

In our promotion season 2003/04 I was in the Watford end (to the right of the Norwich fans) for the game and as the game progressed it became clearer that many Norwich fans had obtained tickets amongst the Watford stands even so towards the end a load of us we doing the Locomotion at the front of the seats before the game ended, we had no problems at all.It was fun and very fuuny.Just avoid the Rookery End a bit like our Barclay on a smaller scale

[quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

Did this at QPR - the people sitting near us were aware we were City fans but since we showed some respect by not singing etc and they were fine. Can''t say we wouldn''t have been in the sh1t if we''d scored a last minute winner and forgot where we were though!

Thinking of doing this at Ipswich (should have a choice of many seats...) as well if unsuccessfull in the ballot and may have to have my tongue removed and legs broken to avoid celebrating a GH hat trick.....

I''ve got a ticket but i might now be going to hospital on the 12th for an op(gutted).Will let you know soon if my ticket is going.Best i can do.

Can''t believe how early this match sold out. if anyone ends up with a spare ticket for the match then please let me know as very keen to go to the match.

Thanks,

Nick.

07834-980633.

[quote user="NICK07"]Can''t believe how early this match sold out. if anyone ends up with a spare ticket for the match then please let me know as very keen to go to the match.

Thanks,

Nick.

07834-980633.[/quote]

If anyone does have a spare Watford ticket my mobile phone number has now changed.

Nick

07703-676533.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]got my beam back ticket at least thats something[/quote]

Watch out for a group of 5 Norwich fans in the Watford end we will make one hell of a noise if we score.It should be fun.

During our promotion season i got invited to a pre match meal and seat with the corporates at Upton park , but it was made clear to me that it would be advisable to stay quiet . I was doing quite well until crouchie scored , i jumped up like a good un , well and truely rumbled !

I have just been given 2 free tickets for the Watford game, albeit in the home end. It will be ok as long as I don''t forget myself.