Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Watford sold out

Watford is already bloody sold out apparently diddnt think they would sell out so quickly. So I might aswell be the first one to ask, Anyone got a spare ticket? If so PM me or email me at ls934@greenwich.ac.uk

I dunno there giving us 3,100 tickets which has already sold out. Looking on there website getting home tickets looks relatively easy so this may have to be an alternative option

This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.

We won''t get any more, that end (which holds 4500) now is a family area and has ST holders in it, seems odd having a family area next to away fans

I beieve the option was open to anyone who wanted a ticket to ring up and purchase. Irrelevent how many people want to go all of a sudden, its down to you to get in first.

Others would argue that just because you went to ten at the start of the season this shouldnt gaurantee you future game tickets otherwise nobody else would be able to get there away game stubs for end of season potential big games where stubs are needed

Although i can see where your frustration is coming from - i dont, on the other hand think anything should change

[quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]I get what your saying, but were not Man U yet... Watford is near london and we always have big attendances for london games!

[quote user="anselin007"]I beieve the option was open to anyone who wanted a ticket to ring up and purchase. Irrelevent how many people want to go all of a sudden, its down to you to get in first. Others would argue that just because you went to ten at the start of the season this shouldnt gaurantee you future game tickets otherwise nobody else would be able to get there away game stubs for end of season potential big games where stubs are needed Although i can see where your frustration is coming from - i dont, on the other hand think anything should change[/quote]You''re perfectly correct. It is my bad, and I can''t do anything now. However I stand by my views of people being some sort of ''glory supporters''. Let''s forget about me getting a ticket or not, I still believe this is not right.

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]

I get what your saying, but were not Man U yet... Watford is near london and we always have big attendances for london games!
[/quote]This is correct. What about Hull selling ever so quickly? Hardly a close journey is it?

[quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]

Look, you may have done ten aways already but it isn''t like they sold out within 20 minutes of going on sale. You''ve had since Monday morning to ring up for a ticket, it''s completely your own fault that you''ve not got one.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

In this instance Barnett I think there was fair warning however people will see your point soon when all the glory hunters return to FCR  

[/quote]

To what real extent is that even possible though? There is now a waiting list for season tickets and the ground will be full of the same fans that followed us in League One, give or take 1,000-2,000 people. There just isn''t the scope for us to double our attendance like Stoke have done for example.  

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="birchfest"][quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]

I get what your saying, but were not Man U yet... Watford is near london and we always have big attendances for london games!
[/quote]This is correct. What about Hull selling ever so quickly? Hardly a close journey is it?[/quote]

Depends where you live. It''s one of my closest games this year along with Leeds and Doncaster. Pain getting to all the home games when they have stupid kick off day/times like Monday though. I''m sure we''ve always had a reasonable turnout for Hull over the last decade or so.

[quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]

I will let you know, this will be my first away game of the season!  Glory hunter am I?  Not everyone can afford to go to a lot of away games you know. 

My first too Boyo. I gave the ''real'' fans a chance to buy tickets earlier in the week and then bought mine this morning. There were still quite a few left.

My third, I am clearly more dedicated / a much better fan than you are...you should give me your ticket for free as tribune.

Sorry for any offence given. I take it back. There cannot possibly be any coincidence in higher attendances home and away and our ever greatening league form/position. I was wrong, as always. [:''(] Also if you had cared to read then you would have realised I agreed with you, I could well have got one so far.

.......for those with a short memorary this is just like Orient last season. Everybody knew demand would be high so remember book early!!

As for a ballot, think about the time and resource from the club''s point of view and remember they don''t make any money from selling away tickets, they hate wasting time on ballots and rightly so!!

Once the Watford away fixture was not going to be a priority application game, it was clear (well it was to me) that there would be a rush for tickets. It’s easy to get to by train and car, there’s normally a very decent turnout for London away games and of course we are going well in the league.

A quick look at the internet would tell you that the allocation is a little over 2000 and as we took more than that to Leicester, the chances are that the allocation would sell out.

There was even a post on this message board from another of the Capital Canaries that tickets were “flying out” on Monday evening before the Bristol City game.

I know this is statement of the bleedin’ obvious but if you want to go to a game that has the potential to have a high demand, apply early, be organised, work out which of your pals can go and get the tickets as soon as they go on sale.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Plenty of Swansea tickets available, that will sort out the " real " supporters from the part timers[/quote]So me not going to Swansea suddenly makes me not a "real" supporter does it?

[quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]So you want more away games to be sold out so you have even less chance of getting tickets?

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Plenty of Swansea tickets available, that will sort out the " real " supporters from the part timers[/quote]

As with most things in life where I choose to spend my money or my time is a priority call as I only have limited amounts of both. I expect that many City supporters have the same dilemma, having spent a huge amount of cash and many hours of the weekend following the team around since early August.

I’ve chosen to go to all but two home games this season, and will have been to over of half our away games. Swansea away is on TV, it’s miles away, and I have a chance to have a free Saturday and watch a game for nothing apart from the price of a couple of beers.

So I’ve given myself a fifth yellow card and a one game suspension.

And if that makes me a part timer so be it.

I live in London and it costs to get up to FCR not to mention the time. Not for one nano second do I complain. But because of this, I can''t always afford to go or have the time. But going to Hull on Satdee and can''t wait. I''m glory seeker too now.

[quote user="Joe Strummer R.I.P."]Totally gutted, I only live 10 minutes away from Vicarage Road, been looking forward to this game since the start of the season[/quote]

Ring the club first thing tomorrow...there were some left despite this thread earlier.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Barnett is King"]This is a bloody joke. Yes we are doing great and I am very pleased, but there are so many bloody glory hunters! I''ve been going to away games for 3 solid years now. I have been to about 10 already this season, and now have not got as ticket to this one cause everyone wants to go because we are winning. Why didn''t these ''fans'' go before, when we weren''t looking good to go up? [:@] Grrrrrrrrr stay loyal please people! Don''t sway please.[/quote]

So you want more away games to be sold out so you have even less chance of getting tickets?
[/quote]Alright Chops? [:)] How''s the Son doing? Also been meaning to talk to you about running.