Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Tom Adeyemi

You can spell his name correctly ;)

He looks bugger and stronger and full of energy, watched part of this game. Not sure he possesses the technical abilities for the higher level, but he does look physically more adapt to the game now, and a nice finish for their goal!

[quote user="Largey"]You can spell his name correctly ;)

He looks bugger and stronger and full of energy, watched part of this game. Not sure he possesses the technical abilities for the higher level, but he does look physically more adapt to the game now, and a nice finish for their goal![/quote]I can spell BIGGER correctly [:)]

It''s a funny old game isn''t it.

A couple of years ago Adeyemi was more highly thought of than Smith. Mainly because Adeyemi supposedly had more technical ability and was a better all round player in terms of passing etc.

Smith breaks through first due to having an extra lung and a thirst for battle - which we needed at the time. He has built on that and at times has really shown touches of class. The one thing Smith is not great at at the moment is crossing or shooting. Something I do see Adeyemi being better at at the moment.

It will be interesting to see what Adeyemi can achieve in the future. I always think that the lower leagues teach young players about how to knuckle down, a general step down in class and quality means that sometimes they have to play to the level of the players around them.

Adeyemi has got an extra year on Smith, and extra height, but apart from that I am unsure if he is any more developed or potentially developed enough to be better than Smith. He did show he has bags of energy on Sky earlier though, for the full game.