Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Starting 11 for tomorrow...

Rightey ho people, good morning/evening to you. [:)] Your starting 11? I''d go with:              RuddyMartin Ward Whitbread Drury             Crofts     Lansbury   Surman             Hoolahan       Holt     WilbrahamOr anternatively, I think this could work:               RuddyMartin Ward Whitbread Drury           Fox   Crofts     Lansbury       Surman               Hoolahan           HoltI know we tried a sort of 4-2-3-1 away to Donny, and it failed. That doesn''t mean it couldn''t work, though. I think it would give us a chance to play it about a bit more. And that defeat to Donny was away to a very tidy side (yeah, maybe not so much now), but still. or we could line up like this :                     Jackson  McNamee Wilbraham Surman Holt                   C.Martin       Whitbread       Ruddy                    Ward            Tierny  Dawkin        ? [:)]

Good evening/morning BIK.

I think your third formation looks good, however I am intrigued as to why you don''t think Russell Martin should make the starting 11?! ;)

Anyhow, in relation to our match against Leeds, I would like to see Fox come in and play at the back of the diamond. I wouldn''t mind if Surman started on the bench, as I don''t think he would finish a full 90 minutes and may be more effective coming off the bench against tiring legs.

All in all, for me it''s a diamond formation again:

Ruddy

R. Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Drury

Fox

Lansbury, Crofts

Hoolahan

Jackson, Holt

Can''t remember Leeds having a particularly quick backline, so I would start with Jackson up front.

I''d be inclined to stick with the diamond as we suck when we experiment with other formations.

Ruddy

Martin

Ward

Whitbread

Drury

Lansbury (right)

Crofts (base)

Lappin (left)

Hoolahan (top)

Holt

Martin

Leeds wingers of Snodgrass and Gradel have been very good recently so I think we need to go a little more defence in midfield to counter that hence the inclusion of Lappin.

Whatever team Lambert puts out I''m hoping it can stretch my unbeaten away run to 7!