Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

SHAME

Our fans are not like Leeds utds, they got behind the team, passionate, vocal, intimidateing, hostile. and im not on about the hooligans who go pushing folk around

Well having lived in Leeds for four years a while ago I would rather have the Norwich fans any day because there are small but significant number of that group of supporters who are unpleasant to say the least and given half a chance will have a fight.Even when I used to go as a neutral to other games and go in with the Leeds fans there were some unpleasant characters there who used to shout all kinds of abuse to players from all teams including their own, certainly never tempted to make my kid there! 

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Our fans are not like Leeds utds, they got behind the team, passionate, vocal, intimidateing, hostile. and im not on about the hooligans who go pushing folk around[/quote]You got back quick.

If you noticed CJ in the Original thread he said he is not talking about the thugs he is talking about how vocal and loud they are which they were. They sounded amazing on Radio....

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Our fans are not like Leeds utds, they got behind the team, passionate, vocal, intimidateing, hostile. and im not on about the hooligans who go pushing folk around[/quote]Have you ever said anything positive about Norwich on here?

From what I can remember all you want to do is slag off our fans (apart from the idiot fans who throw lighters etc).

Sounded as if the Leeds Fans went quiet for most of the second half, I am going of the Radio commentary though as I couldn''t be there today, were you at the game?

Why do people bother replying to this poster zemas tendon ?

We all know he''s a wind up merchant on a mission to wind up a few people and he succeeds every time so just ignore him.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Why do people bother replying to this poster zemas tendon ?

We all know he''s a wind up merchant on a mission to wind up a few people and he succeeds every time so just ignore him.

[/quote]

I went to the game today, can tell you the Leeds fans were woefully quiet in the first half despite battering us.

The only time they any noise was the last 10 mins after they had equalised.

Away fans were in good voice throughout, brilliant celebrations when Wes notched.

Btw, Wes absolutely terrific today, as were Zak and Holty. Wilbraham also impressed for me, won nearly all his headers and linked well with Holt.

OTBC

Is this post in jest? The Leeds fans were painfully quiet today only making noise for about 2 minutes after each goal.

There was no banter even when we were taking the urine out of them messing up the title last season.