Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

1 point gained, or 2 dropped?

This is all from what i heard on radio!

One point gained?

We went there accepting that a point would be a very good point.

After being out played for 0-45 minutes in the 1st half we appeared to be lucky to only be 1-0 down. And then from 46-48 minutes we scored what seems to have been more by luck than deserving.

Then we were penned back to 2-2 and leeds seems to be on top again, with only a very good save from ruddy keeping it at 2-2.

Two points Lost?

After going 2-1 up in the 69th minute should we not have scored again and gone on to win the game as leeds were pushing for the equaliser...?

I predicted a draw of either 1-1 or 2-2 in the match chat thread at 2.58pm [y] so its 1 point gained [;)]

Don''t see how a point at possibly the most hostile ground in the division against an in form side playing some good stuff.

Today is just another example of the spirit and determination of this side because we took a battering at times but still had the courage to attack and have a go back.

Can''t win them all,very happy with a point there.one of the hardest games of the season no matter where they would of been in the table.

Showed true grit to get back into the game yes it''s a shame we didn''t hang on, but we could of lost.If we get 3 points tuesday, 4 points from 2 games is promotion form so would be very,very happy

Very much a point gained considering it sounded like Leeds were much the better side, post & bar a world class save from Ruddy and a man mountain named Zak, well done lads.

If we win all our home games and get draws away from home I''m more than happy with a point from a very difficult game. Now 3 pts against Doncaster on Tuesday whilst those around us play each other and we''ll be looking good again.

I would have bitten your hand off for a point at 3PM and I am still of the view this is a great result. This was a game it was more important not to lose than it was to win at this stage in the season.

Got to be a point gained but must a bit disappointed at not taking all 3 points after leading 2-1.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I would have bitten your hand off for a point at 3PM and I am still of the view this is a great result. This was a game it was more important not to lose than it was to win at this stage in the season.
[/quote]

Phil Thomson on Sky watching the game thought thier goal was pushed in by hand, he was perfectly placed to say that sitting by his monitor.

I hope today though we can put an end to the whitbread bashing, he was sheer brilliant today as was Ruddy too, I can see it going all the way to the wire on last match when anyone of 4 teams can get auto promotion and we will be in the fight till the death. Yes a valuable point won today.  

The fact that you''re even asking the question just shows how far we''ve come.

Great, great point. We''re going up. One way or the other, we''re going up. You would just fancy us to beat anyone over two legs in the play-offs.

Well done the boys.

unnecessary CT?

before the game I would have taken a point, and the way that game sounded on the radio am delighted with one.

Sounds a good game too, looking forward to the highlights later

Banana, it''s a great point that''s all. We had a bad game, very bad game and got a point. Job done.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Banana, it''s a great point that''s all. We had a bad game, very bad game and got a point. Job done.[/quote]

Bad game? Disagree. Point well won. against a good team in an hostile environment (33, 000 crowd today) and shitty playing conditions which never suit our football.

Quote Leeds supporter, "Norwich might have only had 30% of the game, but when they had it they were brilliant."

Good enough result for me, and Leeds seem more or less  happy tooo.

[quote user="CT"]I had us nailed on to lose this so as far as I''m aware we''ve done brilliantly to get the point. [/quote]

someone has faith in the team...

Am sure some on here are just looking to wind others up rather than discuss each others point of view.

Today, the issue of points gained/lost depends on when you look at the game. I think 1st half I was glad of anything because of Leeds onslaught but second half after going ahead I''d want all 3 points.

We know we don''t have the most water tight of defences but we do have a team who never know when they are beaten.

I feel that today was generally a point gained bearing in mind injuries etc and being away from home against a rival.

I''m sure others will disagree...oh well

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

One point gained?

We went there accepting that a point would be a very good point.

After being out played for 0-45 minutes in the 1st half we appeared to be lucky to only be 1-0 down. And then from 46-48 minutes we scored what seems to have been more by luck than deserving.

Then we were penned back to 2-2 and leeds seems to be on top again, with only a very good save from ruddy keeping it at 2-2.

Two points Lost?

After going 2-1 up in the 69th minute should we not have scored again and gone on to win the game as leeds were pushing for the equaliser...?

I predicted a draw of either 1-1 or 2-2 in the match chat thread at 2.58pm [y] so its 1 point gained [;)]

[/quote]

Naff off mate twas a brilliant performance.

We went into the game 1 point behind second place and 6 points from the lead and we came out of a difficult away game in exactly the same position.That seems good to me.The only real winners this week were Forest.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

After being out played for 0-45 minutes in the 1st half we appeared to be lucky to only be 1-0 down. And then from 46-48 minutes we scored what seems to have been more by luck than deserving.[/quote]

You should try getting to some away games Banana then you can see just how good we are away from home, there''s no luck involved its just sheer effort and the passion to win.

I was there too, and after our first goal I really thought we would win- so two points lost if you look at it like that. Disappointingly inconsistent during the match. We started off poorly, pulled it back, and then conceded a goal which shouldn''t have happened, we were all over them and it knocked our confidence.

Happy with a draw away at Leeds, but if we had played as well as our best for more of the game we would have won.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

After being out played for 0-45 minutes in the 1st half we appeared to be lucky to only be 1-0 down. And then from 46-48 minutes we scored what seems to have been more by luck than deserving.[/quote]

You should try getting to some away games Banana then you can see just how good we are away from home, there''s no luck involved its just sheer effort and the passion to win.

[/quote]

Leicester [y]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]