Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

funny as f**k

Hey Guys, we had a good result with a draw! So I thought I''call in on the Boozer that is near me on the way home, I know the Landlord so thought I''d be OK. Big mistake - saw the goals on SSN and didn''t react - but after my third pint got the guts to talk some guys about the game. Well one flew at me with a headbutt when I let slip I was a Norwich fan. I tried to reason with him, but all he could see was red mist. It was the gayest headbutt I have ever seen in my life LOL!

Surprised we haven''t heard anything before this from somebody at the game. Nothing more than I expect from those knuckle draggers.

I go into pubs all around the Midlands and Yorkshire after City games and win, lose or draw I''m able to have a chat about the game and sink a few pints but not in Leeds.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Hey Guys, we had a good result with a draw! So I thought I''call in on the Boozer that is near me on the way home, I know the Landlord so thought I''d be OK. Big mistake - saw the goals on SSN and didn''t react - but after my third pint got the guts to talk some guys about the game. Well one flew at me with a headbutt when I let slip I was a Norwich fan. I tried to reason with him, but all he could see was red mist. It was the gayest headbutt I have ever seen in my life LOL![/quote]

Now why dont I believe you. All alone was you too. The only funny thing is you trying to big up our reputation.

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"][quote user="leedscanary"]Hey Guys, we had a good result with a draw! So I thought I''call in on the Boozer that is near me on the way home, I know the Landlord so thought I''d be OK. Big mistake - saw the goals on SSN and didn''t react - but after my third pint got the guts to talk some guys about the game. Well one flew at me with a headbutt when I let slip I was a Norwich fan. I tried to reason with him, but all he could see was red mist. It was the gayest headbutt I have ever seen in my life LOL![/quote]

Now why dont I believe you. All alone was you too. The only funny thing is you trying to big up our reputation.[/quote]Yeah all alone he was too.  Left us in the heartland of Leeds to go and meet up for a drink with friends because he lives there himself and was born and bred in Yorkshire.It''s no wonder the rest of the country has no time at all for your club, when so many complete and utter idiots associate themselves with it!I too have previously lived in Leeds and used to regard them as my 2nd team.

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Sorry but anyone with an ounce of sense will work out he is telling untruths[/quote]Or people who have actually met him and know what''s he like will realise that he isn''t.Hope you''re okay Kev.

This will be the last post from me on the subject. Yes it happened - as i''m sure it happens in Pubs up and down the country. Wrong place, wrong time, spoke to the wrong person. Its not indicative of every Leeds fan - most people I spoke to yesterday were great, had some banter no problems. One guy spoiled it, took exception to a Norwich fan in "his" pub. No harm was done, bit of a bruised nose this morning but nothing to worry myself over.

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Oh and every pub in Leeds is full of Leeds fans so must have been true....NOT!!![/quote]

Explain to me plankhead why your statue of Billy Bremner at the ground has to be surrounded by Police and stewards to protect it from Leeds oiks swarming all over it casusing damage.Disrepectful in the extreme to one of your own legends.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]Oh and every pub in Leeds is full of Leeds fans so must have been true....NOT!!![/quote]

Explain to me plankhead why your statue of Billy Bremner at the ground has to be surrounded by Police and stewards to protect it from Leeds oiks swarming all over it casusing damage.Disrepectful in the extreme to one of your own legends.

[/quote]

Wasn''t it one of your fans who got up on it and tried humping it yesterday? The copper chucked him back, but shoulda given him a black eye or something to take back with him, the little basterd.

I think its protected because some like to stand on it as opposition fans come out  (more likely Millwall and the like, not yourselves) and begin chanting or what not, and the coppers think it could be provokative (sp).

Sorry to hear about the pub incident [Y]

Really, all this loutish behaviour is a nasty stain on a wonderfull game. I must say that Mary went to the game yesterday and she reported a very good  atmosphere with no unpleasantness, that is the way I woud prefer to think things actually were.

Mary clearly didn''t go to the game or she would not have missed all the verbal action between the home and away fans. There were also at least two incidents between fans and stewards - one in the home section near us.There was also an altercation outside with a fan (loyalty unknown) and the police by the statue.Stop talkng a load of cobblers canarygirl

Duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy Leeds always have been & always will be!.

The incident with someone "giving one" to the Don Revie statue with him being a total ar$e I felt was particulaly apt!.

To be fair though I did speak with one Leeds fan that was almost normal, but a good proportion of Leeds have not earnt that reputation for no reason have they?

Sorry to say it Leeds Canary but you for one should know what they are like up there.

The most unpleasant bunch of knuckle draggers I have ever had the misfortune to meet