Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Chris Martin Not In Squad Tomorrow

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Trust me it''s true and seeing him tonight has confirmed it.[/quote]It''s all very well saying trust you, but how do you know is the question we want answering?

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Simple Lincoln - heard a rumour through a source I am not revealing Today but by sheer coincidence I bumped into him in tesco''s approx 7pm tonight which means he hasn''t traveled.[/quote]So basically you''ve heard a rumour, you don''t have a source. That''s all you had to say.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]If this is true, then please god not Jackson....how many more times would we need to flog that particular dead horse?. I''d rather bring Surman in and play Hoolahan just behind Holt[/quote]Oh behave!I am sure that you are one of the utter prats who think that Cody would be knocking them in for fun at this level???

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Simple Lincoln - heard a rumour through a source I am not revealing Today but by sheer coincidence I bumped into him in tesco''s approx 7pm tonight which means he hasn''t traveled.[/quote]So basically you''ve heard a rumour, you don''t have a source. That''s all you had to say.[/quote]

I am pretty sure this chap has posted news from his ''source'' before and it has been proven correct - I may be wrong and I may be a fool, but I believe what he has said in the past has been correct, unlike most of the ''sources'' on here!

Jog on Lincoln, why would I reveal my source for keyboard warriors like you? It is someone at the club that''s all I have to say.

You wonder why people bother putting genuine info on here when you knock it straight away.

What do you want me to say?? The fckin name and address of the fckin source? Kiss my ass

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]If this is true, then please god not Jackson....how many more times would we need to flog that particular dead horse?. I''d rather bring Surman in and play Hoolahan just behind Holt[/quote]

Oh behave!

I am sure that you are one of the utter prats who think that Cody would be knocking them in for fun at this level???
[/quote]

no, far from it.....neither of them are good enough at this level. Leeds away is hardly the day to ''hope'' that Jackson will all of a sudden start doing something ?!?!.

I suppose your''e one of the ''utter prats'' that thinks he should get a ''run in the team'' , whilst at the same time costing us points waiting to see if he is good enough ?!?

Ah nuts, hope this is a wind up as the chap played really well by all accounts against Reading and is due to explode back onto the goal scoring scene anytime soon.

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Jog on Lincoln, why would I reveal my source for keyboard warriors like you? It is someone at the club that''s all I have to say.

You wonder why people bother putting genuine info on here when you knock it straight away.

What do you want me to say?? The fckin name and address of the fckin source? Kiss my ass[/quote]Getting a bit upset here aren''t we junior? You may of bumped into Chrissy and asked him, but you don''t have a source and most of your posts on here are utter crap, now feel free to ''jog on'' yourself. You''ve clearly got an inferiority complex.

Well we won''t know for sure until 2.30pm tomorrow afternoon, so no need to throw the dolly out of the pram just yet!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]He had his court appearance yesterday, so if he is absent, it might have something to do with that. [/quote]

I thought I read that in the paper that he went back to court on the 15th Tue and the trial date has been set for early April, somehting about witnesses weren''t available until April.

So if he was out grocery shopping last night you have to assume he''s injured as the op says.

An Ipswich fan i work with who is distantly related to Martin said he wasn''t happy with life at Norwich at the moment, saying he felt the manger and fans don''t give him much credit. I was surprised by this and dont know if there is any truth in it, but this could also be a reason he might not be travelling to Leeds.

According to the EDP he was in court yesterday and was fined £2115 so perhaps PL has decided that he wouldn''t be in the best frame of mind to play at Leeds. Would probably end up getting himself sent off

I suspect the ongoing legal business has and is weighing on Chris Martin and might account for his lack of complete sharpness although he has also been unlucky with the goal frame.  He might need to leave the area for his own good if he cannot manage his local notoriety and this would be understandable although regretful. Not many locals go on to play for Norwich, most have had a bolt hole in another part of the country or have ''adopted'' the area.

As for Jackson, I have a suspicion his pace might be just what we need today as Leeds try to push onto us. He will get more room than usual and despite his recent scoring record pace frightens defenders.

I''d also take a draw right now as this game is as much about denying points as gaining them. I hope the game goes ahead too because it is highly anticipated and promises to be a cracker. Long gone are the days when poor weather inhibited Norwich City - some of our best recent performances have come in poor conditions which to me indicates we have no prima donna players.

The report on the trial is interesting for what it doesn''t say. Spillaine now at Brentford? The judges comments - we will never know what really happened but most of us are probably not interested anyway?

But, all in all another good result for the silver tongued Simon who has explained the incident in a context favourable to his client.

I should imagine the defence costs will far exceed the fine and all this over the lowest form of assault never likely to result in much more than a fine and possibly a smaller one for an earlier plea. At the end of the day one has to ask whether the process justified the outcome because this was probably a party with a number of the Norwich squad as potential witnesses; Martin has had to live with it for months and the effect on his form and well-being can be questioned.

Finally, the fact CM is still at NCFC goes to prove just how highly PL rates him. He is only a young man after all. It''s time to move on and put it behind you Chris. A goal or two will help.

And as his court appearance was yesterday and it was probably not known when it would have ended could arrangements have been made for Chris to travel this morning?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]If this is true, then please god not Jackson....how many more times would we need to flog that particular dead horse?. I''d rather bring Surman in and play Hoolahan just behind Holt[/quote]

Oh behave!

I am sure that you are one of the utter prats who think that Cody would be knocking them in for fun at this level???
[/quote]

Wonder what you''ll label me for disagreeing with your superior knowledge... lol. Listen Smudger, I full well remember when we signed Jackson, you litterally jizzed yourself. Don''t get me wrong, I thought he was the ''marquee'' signing of the summer also. But you have continued to eulogise about him saying that he will be banging them at this level for years; you have nailed your opinion to the mast and it appears, that nothing/nobody is going to change your opinion.

I am not saying Jackson has become a bad player but whether it is the formation, lack of match fitness or lack of confidence, surely you may be honest enough to admit that he has not lived up to expectations. People may laud Cody for his exploits, don''t forget he is on course to smash Jackson''s goal tally in that league at the same club (incidentally with a lot of the same players). Seems an easy and fair comparison for people to be making.

Whether Cody could ''bang them in'' at this level, only time will tell, one thing is for certain, Jackson is''nt.

Jackson was not just last summers ''marquee'' signing he was also last summers ''wig-wam'' signing and there lies the problems with his goal scoring problems...................he''s two tents!

[quote user="Never Blue"]An Ipswich fan i work with who is distantly related to Martin said he wasn''t happy with life at Norwich at the moment, saying he felt the manger and fans don''t give him much credit. I was surprised by this and dont know if there is any truth in it, but this could also be a reason he might not be travelling to Leeds.[/quote]

and you believe an Ipswich fan who tells you one of our players isn''t happy? Oh Dear !! [:)]