Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

Trouble at game

God knows but i was at the end of the corner stand next to the leeds fans. Some lads were consistently giving abuse, i think they got a little back their way when we scored but they were bloody prats.Then, a policeman comes up to me and says "You''ve been identified as giving cut-throat gestures to the leeds fans". As he''s saying this the leeds fans behind him are laughing as they''ve clearly picked something out of the blue and hoped it''d stick. My response was pretty much "Look at me mate, do i honestly look like....one of them?!". He half-agreed and walked off, but i was pretty dissapointed they gave loads of abuse and when we scored we celebrated, there were no threats or anything,  but they had to go cry to the police because their team failed to score on so many occasions when they should have done.

lol! peoples character changes at a football game hogesar; I agree that I cant see you doing that action, but who knows!!

lol! peoples character changes at a football game hogesar; I agree that I cant see you doing that action, but who knows!!

I arrived back from holiday on the morning of the game and didn''t have a ticket for the Norwich end so had to go in with the horrible Leeds fans. It was the most harrowing experience of my life!! Never. Again.

[quote user="Iwan_09"]I arrived back from holiday on the morning of the game and didn''t have a ticket for the Norwich end so had to go in with the horribleĀ Leeds fans. It was the most harrowing experience of my life!! Never. Again.[/quote]

What happened? A guy threatened me at the end as i was on the corner part that seperated the two sets of fans. Because of us singing "We all hate leeds scum" he said you''ve got nowhere to hide outside i''ll be waiting. I said i''m sure every team you play sings it because of certain fans from your club are not decent enough to have banter without wanting to fight. Was he there when i left? NO lol. All talk no action!