Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

Championship Team of the Season

What is everyone else''s team of the season so far.

Ill start by giving my team...

Camp

R.Martin Morgan Hudson Hill

Pratley

Sinclair Gradel

Taarabt

Graham Holt

Subs:

De Vries

Chambers

Crofts

King

McGugan

Bothroyd

Becchio

Manager - Paul Lambert (Or Malky Mackay for what he has done with the resources he has got)

[quote user="Nibbles"]Why would you put Bothroyd on the bench?

he''s top scorer isn''t he[/quote]Graham is. I wouldn''t choose bothroyd, Holt as 14 goals and is one of the top assisters where as Both has barely any!No Room for Hoolahan? Taraabt and Hoolahan have to be in it for me..

I considered Hoolahan but felt Taraabt edged it. Also felt McGugan and King just shaded it. However, why are we still analysing my team? Just interested in other people''s teams.

Camp

R.Martin   ??   ??   ??

Sinclair   Taraabt   King   Gradel

Graham   Bothroyd

Thats mine.  As you can see my knowledge of Championship defenders is not great! [:P]

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]What is everyone else''s team of the season so far.

Ill start by giving my team...

Camp

R.Martin Morgan Hudson Hill

Pratley

Sinclair Gradel

Taarabt

Graham Holt

Subs:

De Vries

Chambers

Crofts

King

McGugan

Bothroyd

Becchio

Manager - Paul Lambert (Or Malky Mackay for what he has done with the resources he has got)[/quote]                             P.KennyR.Martin     W.Morgan   K.Gorkss P.Konchesky           A.Taraabt   L.McGugan    W.Hoolahan           J.Kebe              G.Holt               S.SinclairBench: K.Westwood, K.Naughton, Z.Whitbread, A.Crofts, A.King, D.Graham & L.Becchio

Taaaaaarrraabt is overated.

He has all the ability and skill but whenever I have seen him play he is just greedy, arrogant and doesn''t help the team out defensively at all. He looks as good as he is because he is given a free role which a lot of teams find difficult to deal with.

Hoolahan is a better all round player for me.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Somerset Canary"]What is everyone else''s team of the season so far. Ill start by giving my team... Camp R.Martin Morgan Hudson Hill Pratley Sinclair Gradel Taarabt Graham Holt Subs: De Vries Chambers Crofts King McGugan Bothroyd Becchio Manager - Paul Lambert (Or Malky Mackay for what he has done with the resources he has got)[/quote]

P.Kenny
R.Martin     W.Morgan   K.Gorkss P.Konchesky

A.Taraabt   L.McGugan    W.Hoolahan

J.Kebe              G.Holt               S.Sinclair
Bench: K.Westwood, K.Naughton, Z.Whitbread, A.Crofts, A.King, D.Graham & L.Becchio
[/quote]

How can you include Konchesky he has just joined Forest.

Mine is:

Westwood

R. Martin Gorkks   Turner   Williams

Taraabt   McGugan   Crofts   Snodgrass

Bothroyd   Graham

Kenny

R Martin   Williams Hudson Hill

Snodgrass Taraabt Pratley Hoolahan

Bothtoyd  Graham

Subs; Camp,Gorkss,King,Sinclair,Eagles,Mcgugan,Ambrose

hmmm think Martin would be the only one of our players to get in the starting 11, Holt probably on the bench and maybe Crofts. I think Snodgrass has to be in unfortunately.

Whats happened to the Actim Index? They were updating the top 100 players pretty much every week until Christmas and now I can''t even find the blog.

[quote user="jiggahucks"]

Kenny

R Martin   Williams Hudson Hill

Snodgrass Taraabt Pratley Hoolahan

Bothtoyd  Graham

Subs; Camp,Gorkss,King,Sinclair,Eagles,Mcgugan,Ambrose

[/quote]^^ This, but McGugan in for Hoolahan. Also not sure Ambrose has been that good this term, was quality last though! Also everyone is including these attacking midfielders, a word should go to some of the more defensive sided ones; Olifinjana, Crofts, Derry, errr...

Top Norwich player so far this season? Well I would say Martin, Holt, Crofts + Hoolahan have all been great, our top 4. Crofts would just get it for me though, most consistent going forward and defensive too.

It is clear that the best players this season have all been attack minded midfilders (Taraabt, McGugan, King, Pratley, Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Sinclair, Gradel, Eagles) and therefore very difficult to incorporate into one single team.