Sign in to follow this  
Attleborough_Canary

New loan signing today?

[quote user="CT"]You also ''reckoned'' that Holty had a bad injury and that we were heading for admin....

[/quote]

Yes, but he does like jumping on that old bandwaggon too!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Lakey say''s an experienced centre back has parked up at Colney "Bloke looking remarkably like an experienced centre-half has just parked at the training ground" on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/EDPchrislakey

Any info SDP?

[/quote]Aye, imagine it will be announced later today.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Lakey say''s an experienced centre back has parked up at Colney "Bloke looking remarkably like an experienced centre-half has just parked at the training ground" on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/EDPchrislakey

Any info SDP?

[/quote]

Aye, imagine it will be announced later today.
[/quote]

So Lakey knows who it is but won''t spill the beans? Or is he keeping quiet because he does not recognise him?

he doesnt recognise him, that is what his most recent tweet said, although i went back on just now and couldnt see that tweet on his profile anymore, its prob still there i just dont really understand twitter.o he said he looks like rob edwards, i dont even know who rob edwards is

I don''t suppose nowadays they have car sponsors on the side of the car like they used to? otherwise we just need somebody to pop up to Colney and all our questions will be answer. (if not our prayers)

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]On his twitter, says someone said it look remarkably like Rob Edwards, dosn''t suprise me really - good signing[/quote]

So, obviously not Campbell then (re the other thread)

Great news about Edwards and now we just need that Striker and we could actually make the top two automatic places.  Once again Lambert has shown that he will only bring in players that will improve the squad.  Wilbraham seems to be settling in now and just needs a goal, and I still feel that Jackson will start scoring. 

I''d say we need Jackson to start playing and scoring really as we''ve got two target men playing alongside each other otherwise. Unless of course Wilbraham and Holt start scoring then who cares! Either way though, another player to fit into the ''small man'' role would be ideal now. Just hard finding one it seems that will help us