Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Hoolahan's not going to be happy.....

His picture is on Page 28 of today''s The Sun under the title "Football ace must pay £2k for attack"

..they could have got a correct picture of Chrissy Martin!

Wait for the unreserved apology tomorrow by The Sun!

[quote user="3canaries"]His picture is on Page 28 of today''s The Sun under the title "Football ace must pay £2k for attack"

Wait for the unreserved apology tomorrow by The Sun![/quote]

What crap journalism, surprising for the Sun.

I noticed this too but I am used to national media''s ignorance about Norwich. Just see if we go up they will all jump on the bandwagon and act as if they know everything about us and have backed us from the beginning.

Ha nice hoolohan can go and sue the Sun for lible now, get the journo sacked too. Honestly what an amateur mistake, its not hard to go onto our website and see a picture of each player

[quote user="priceyrice"]Ha nice hoolohan can go and sue the Sun for lible now, get the journo sacked too. Honestly what an amateur mistake, its not hard to go onto our website and see a picture of each player
[/quote]and once he gets compensation he can give his team mate the 2k back.

hahahaha!

My mate had his photo printed, when he was mistaken for someone else... he got £20k for out-of-court settlement almost immediately (didn''t need to go near any court, just a snotty letter from their lawyer...)

Funny thing is, that''ll pay Chris'' fine 10 x over.... he must be laughing his @r$e off!

[quote user="First Jedi"]hahahaha! My mate had his photo printed, when he was mistaken for someone else... he got £20k for out-of-court settlement almost immediately (didn''t need to go near any court, just a snotty letter from their lawyer...) Funny thing is, that''ll pay Chris'' fine 10 x over.... he must be laughing his @r$e off![/quote]

Although Hoolahan would get the money not Chris

I wonder if Martin can sue then Sun as he did not get the publicity. Then he could get his money back for the fine.

Wes is well within his rights to sue for libel, which is frankly very amusing.

Maybe he can chuck us the cash, and we''ll get a striker on loan from it! :p

I think that in this case it would be a hard task trying to sue the Sun

This is a newspaper that doesn''t even bother sending journalists to games - so it''s hardly likely to be too concerned about accuracy, or for there to be any reason for anyone to expect accuracy from it.

Still. the habitual liar Jeffrey Archer was sent down for perjury so there''s some hope I suppose.

[quote user="3canaries"]His picture is on Page 28 of today''s The Sun under the title "Football ace must pay £2k for attack"

Wait for the unreserved apology tomorrow by The Sun![/quote]if Wes is reading this, sue the sun for defamation of character! i''d like to see that grubby little outfit taken to task.

This is actually the THIRD time that I have seen The Sun use a picture of Wes Hoolohan and captioning it "Chris Martin".They also use the term "Soccer star" on the online article, they should get sued by every British football fan for that henious crime against society.

Young master Martin should be reminded that the lawyers defending the Sun will be no push over