Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfan

Lansbury's Celebration

If he continues to score who cares what his celebration looks like.  It is pleasing to see a midfielder confidently put his chances away.

[quote user="silver fox"]If he continues to score who cares what his celebration looks like.  It is pleasing to see a midfielder confidently put his chances away.[/quote]

Spot on SF. Probably a personal joke or something but look at his passion. This isn''t a Roeder loon, this a Lamber loon.

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=ij8ve.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

Does anyone know how to do his dance as a GIF File? Kinda like the Crouch [IMG]http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq94/Tom_Saunders_/14918114583.gif[/IMG]

The bloke in the video is a semi-pro footballer from Enfield http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_StephensJust like Lansbury is from Enfield, he was just doing a celebration for his mate. Better than that Ipswich pr*ck with the handcuffs gesture after his d*ckhead mate killed two little kids and showed no remorse, if Lansbury wants to look like a tit then so be it, no harm done to anybody :)At this rate Lansbury is looking like our Huckerby signing, whats that 3 in 6? If he carries on like that he will achieve legendary status. He isn''t as good as Hucks, despite the fact that he will play in the Prem, Hucks was something else.But he is proving important nonetheless. If we were to manage to scrape promotion I would hope that we would make the effort to buy him or loan him again next season. I suspect that if we don''t achieve promotion then this is the last that we see of him as Wenger will see the next step in his development as a loan in the Premiership to Stoke or Birmingham or somebody.

Embarrassing and an indication of being a big time Charlie.The sooner managers clamp down on this behaviour the better thus making these ego tripping camera grabbers realise they are part of a team... not a bloody front man for a rock band.It''s not big and it''s not clever.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Embarrassing and an indication of being a big time Charlie.The sooner managers clamp down on this behaviour the better thus making these ego tripping camera grabbers realise they are part of a team... not a bloody front man for a rock band.It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]Fighting the bigger issues now you have less to moan about I see.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Embarrassing and an indication of being a big time Charlie.The sooner managers clamp down on this behaviour the better thus making these ego tripping camera grabbers realise they are part of a team... not a bloody front man for a rock band.It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]

It was just a goal celebration...he didn''t come out to the press and say he is the sole reason we are in the play-offs!!!

It''s a symptom of a much larger sickness within the game.These celebrations are pre planned by glory boys for the cameras.... and have sod all to do with passion. Public preening of an already over inflated self image.

You must be a stickler for the raised arm celebration then. If you take the goal celebrations out of the game, you take part of the passion from the game. What harm has it done to us?

[quote user="Largey"]You must be a stickler for the raised arm celebration then. If you take the goal celebrations out of the game, you take part of the passion from the game. What harm has it done to us?[/quote]Very often a goal is the final touch following good play from other team members... yet it results in this over blown clowning for the cameras.There''s nothing wrong with ''group'' celebrations.... but the likes of this is more about individual showboating and getting your picture in the shallow tabloid press the next day.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s a symptom of a much larger sickness within the game.These celebrations are pre planned by glory boys for the cameras.... and have sod all to do with passion. Public preening of an already over inflated self image.[/quote]

I''m sorry but wasn''tit Lansbury who celebrated with the fans when he scored against millwall oh and after reading too? the millwall goal was the most passionate celebration I''ve seen from a loanee. also he probably loved his celebration as the dirty Leeds would probably have none of it. you could say holts moustache celebrations are ''big headed celebrations'' too then?

[quote user="youngcanary"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s a symptom of a much larger sickness within the game.These celebrations are pre planned by glory boys for the cameras.... and have sod all to do with passion. Public preening of an already over inflated self image.[/quote]

I''m sorry but wasn''tit Lansbury who celebrated with the fans when he scored against millwall oh and after reading too? the millwall goal was the most passionate celebration I''ve seen from a loanee. also he probably loved his celebration as the dirty Leeds would probably have none of it. you could say holts moustache celebrations are ''big headed celebrations'' too then?[/quote]You won''t see Lansbury for dust when his loan period is up.He''s just sitting in the shop window for Wenger and others to see... just like Bentley et al did before.''Dirty Leeds'' says alot about where you''re coming from here... because for me they are just another team like Ipswich and I doubt any footballers share these teenage views of football teams. It''s a job and they play for who pays their wages.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="youngcanary"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s a symptom of a much larger sickness within the game.These celebrations are pre planned by glory boys for the cameras.... and have sod all to do with passion. Public preening of an already over inflated self image.[/quote]

I''m sorry but wasn''tit Lansbury who celebrated with the fans when he scored against millwall oh and after reading too? the millwall goal was the most passionate celebration I''ve seen from a loanee. also he probably loved his celebration as the dirty Leeds would probably have none of it. you could say holts moustache celebrations are ''big headed celebrations'' too then?[/quote]You won''t see Lansbury for dust when his loan period is up.He''s just sitting in the shop window for Wenger and others to see... just like Bentley et al did before.''Dirty Leeds'' says alot about where you''re coming from here... because for me they are just another team like Ipswich and I doubt any footballers share these teenage views of football teams. It''s a job and they play for who pays their wages.[/quote]Fuck off you miserable old git!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Embarrassing and an indication of being a big time Charlie.

The sooner managers clamp down on this behaviour the better thus making these ego tripping camera grabbers realise they are part of a team... not a bloody front man for a rock band.

It''s not big and it''s not clever.
[/quote]

If anything this celebration will be good for team spirit, hes probably been telling the lads he had a celebration planned all week. and now quite rightly he''ll be getting a good ribbing for it and providing lots of banter, all good for a side performing well.

Its not exactly planned, just banter between mates, "if you score i dare you to dougie"

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Embarrassing and an indication of being a big time Charlie.The sooner managers clamp down on this behaviour the better thus making these ego tripping camera grabbers realise they are part of a team... not a bloody front man for a rock band.It''s not big and it''s not clever.[/quote]yeah they should just be robots and not be allowed to celebrate- don''t be so ridiculus football is already being killed by regulation, let the polayers celebrate how they want as long as they dont wind up opposite fans.I do think Lansbury has a big arrogant steek but if he keeps performing like this could be what we need to reach promotion

Another sign that I am getting old is when my daughter has to explain these sort of dance celebrations to me. I had no idea what was going on until Gemma explained it all, and even then I didn''t get it. Oh well.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="youngcanary"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s a symptom of a much larger sickness within the game.These celebrations are pre planned by glory boys for the cameras.... and have sod all to do with passion. Public preening of an already over inflated self image.[/quote]

I''m sorry but wasn''tit Lansbury who celebrated with the fans when he scored against millwall oh and after reading too? the millwall goal was the most passionate celebration I''ve

seen from a loanee. also he probably loved his celebration as the dirty Leeds would probably have none of it. you could

say holts moustache celebrations are ''big headed celebrations'' too then?[/quote]You won''t see Lansbury for dust when his loan period is up.He''s

just sitting in the shop window for Wenger and others to

see... just like Bentley et al did before.''Dirty Leeds''

says alot about where you''re coming from here... because

for me they are just another team like Ipswich and I doubt

any footballers share these teenage views of football teams.

It''s a job and they play for who pays their

wages.[/quote]

I''m pretty sure he''s out to get experience than to show of arsenals talents for Arsene. I''m pretty sure most Norwich fans don''t want to be associated with Leeds fans as in my opinion they are thugs. (not all of them but a majority of them) for spitting on kids etc. the biggest story from our fan base is the lighter throwing where that''s probably nothing at elland road on a hostile/derby day. well the footballers obviously don''t as they''re job is to play football, they won''t pay too much attention to other teams fans, only their own.