Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs Doncaster **Unofficial Match Thread**

A quote from my mate at the match:

Wilbraham is the new Dean Coney.

I assume he hasn''t just put one away off his left cheek.

From the sounds of it, Wilbraham hasn''t done too bad tonight... I''m one of the very few that would prefer him over Jackson who can''t hit the target to save his life

I agree will Yellow1. If Doncaster are playing with a high back line, then get Jackson on, now that they''re tired and see if he can create trouble and score one or two.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Get Wilbraham off for Surman or Jackson. The big guy is not up to it![/quote]You obviously weren''t at Leeds on Saturday.[/quote]

Yes i was. He played ok, but he''s a striker who cannot score goals. So like i say not up to it at the minute.

[/quote]whereas Jackson is scoring for fun?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Get Wilbraham off for Surman or Jackson. The big guy is not up to it![/quote]

You obviously weren''t at Leeds on Saturday.
[/quote]

Yes i was. He played ok, but he''s a striker who cannot score goals. So like i say not up to it at the minute.

[/quote]

whereas Jackson is scoring for fun?
[/quote]

At least he''s scored for us!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Get Wilbraham off for Surman or Jackson. The big guy is not up to it![/quote]

You obviously weren''t at Leeds on Saturday.
[/quote]

[/quote]

whereas Jackson is scoring for fun?
[/quote]

No, but Cody is[:O]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Get Wilbraham off for Surman or Jackson. The big guy is not up to it![/quote]You obviously weren''t at Leeds on Saturday.[/quote]

[/quote]whereas Jackson is scoring for fun?[/quote]No, but if the situation calls for a quicker player, then surely he must have a better chance than Wilbraham.

[quote user="YellowOne1"]Late equaliser anyone , you can see it coming.[/quote]

Don''t... Away team are due a late one against us. We need this second goal desperately - Wilbraham?!?

I thought Wilbraham had a good game on Saturday. I agree if you''re a striker you have to score a few, but there''s more to it than that. I think he fits into the way we play under Lambert better than Jackson, on the evidence so far.

[quote user="milehicanary"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]whereas Jackson is scoring for fun?[/quote]No, but if the situation calls for a quicker player, then surely he must have a better chance than Wilbraham.[/quote]I would have said McNamee is a better change than Jackson if you want speed, but he''s not even on the bench.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I thought Wilbraham had a good game on Saturday. I agree if you''re a striker you have to score a few, but there''s more to it than that. I think he fits into the way we play under Lambert better than Jackson, on the evidence so far.
[/quote]

We need more from him then just a good game, Martin has a good game most weeks! we need a goalscorer with a bit of pace, I hope Lambert can sort somthing before it really costs us.

I agree, Nuff said; Wilbraham sounds as though he working hard. But now that the defense is getting tired and if they are still playing a high back line, then Jackson should be able to catch them off guard with his pace.