Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs Doncaster **Unofficial Match Thread**

[quote user="lincoln canary"]I hope this over cockiness from the fans has not spilled over to the players. I cant believe some posts on here saying we must win by 4 or 5! Sounds like Donny are all over us! Some fans need to show more respect![/quote]

I know, winning by 4 or 5 how unrealistic! I predicted 9-0[:@]

Thank you mister Holt!!Lincoln, on paper the fans have every right to believe this game was won before it had begun.I would not normally say that about any other team this season, even against Layton Orient I didn''t ''expect'' a win.But Doncaster have so many injuries that it can''t be easy for them at all.

[quote user="milehicanary"]Thank you mister Holt!!

Lincoln, on paper the fans have every right to believe this game was won before it had begun.

I would not normally say that about any other team this season, even against Layton Orient I didn''t ''expect'' a win.

But Doncaster have so many injuries that it can''t be easy for them at all.

[/quote]

I agree mate but some comments were touching disrespectful to the 11 players put out. I happen to think players like Oster Stock and Killgallon would challenge for a starting place in our team so they still have good players out there.

[quote user="ron obvious"]3rd in''t table!![/quote]If we score 4 more, and none of the other scores change, we''ll be second!It''s within touching distance. Of someone with very long arms.

I agree with you there Lincoln - the chances were that Donny were never going to be the pushover that some expected. Yes we should really beat them (even at full strength) but you can and should never underestimate any side.

i''d take 1-0 in this game.sounds a dull game on the radio and you feel a mistake will be punished either in our favour or against!

predicted a 1-0 first half and a late 2nd but i wish we would just wallop a team one day !