Excited Canary

Norwich vs Doncaster **Unofficial Match Thread**

Unchanged my friend :)

Ruddy

Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Drury

Crofts, Fox, Lansbury, Hoolahan

Wilbraham, Holt

Subs: Steer, Edwards, Tierney, Gill, Smith, Surman, Jackson

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Unchanged my friend :)

Ruddy

Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Drury

Crofts, Fox, Lansbury, Hoolahan

Wilbraham, Holt

Subs: Steer, Edwards, Tierney, Gill, Smith, Surman, Jackson[/quote]Cheers, was hoping Edwards would come in for Ward and maybe Surman for Fox. However, this team did the business at Leeds so I am not complaining! Hope Wilbraham gets a goal...COYY! [:)]

Also, the rumor about Earnshaw being out injured with Forest (something to do with his pre-match warm up schedule) is true... not even on the bench for Forest tonight :) Fingers crossed Preston do us a favor!

Stuck in the office tonight for the duration but willing the boys on. Our record of ending teams'' dreadful runs isn''t good (witness Palace earlier this season) so I might be tempted on Donny scoring one but Lambert does not put out teams who are going to take it easy. If we''re a couple up at half time I''d like to see us finish the job in style. If we''re level, I''d still like to see us finish the job in style!

OTBC

[quote user="MPR"]Nowhere that''s about to have a revolution I hope Monty?[/quote]Angola - very likely lol!I just checked out my window and it all seems quiet for the time being though.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="MPR"]Nowhere that''s about to have a revolution I hope Monty?[/quote]Angola - very likely lol!I just checked out my window and it all seems quiet for the time being though.[:)][/quote]

Fingers crossed for you Morty (apologies for the typo earlier)!

Can barely string a few passes together at the minute, nobody getting involved apart from Fox so far, worrying start, improvement needed and sooner rather than later!

[quote user="MPR"][quote user="morty"][quote user="MPR"]Nowhere that''s about to have a revolution I hope Monty?[/quote]Angola - very likely lol!I just checked out my window and it all seems quiet for the time being though.[:)][/quote]

Fingers crossed for you Morty (apologies for the typo earlier)![/quote]Thank you!Getting myself offshore, so they can do what they like in their stinking cesspool of a country!Now, come on City!!!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Can barely string a few passes together at the minute, nobody getting involved apart from Fox so far, worrying start, improvement needed and sooner rather than later![/quote]We are clearly employing the same tactic Ali did when he fought George Foreman in Zaire, we are like a sleeping lion, they will punch themselves out and then we will pick them off.Probably.