Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Barnsley

A whole stand to share, and according to ticket office no reservations so can sit where you like!  With a 6yo in tow that is good news - I had to hold him up the whole game at Bramall Lane ''cos everyone stood all the way through.  The terrace slope is greater at Oakwell so shouldn''t be such a problem this time.

As for Eddie, he wasn''t that bad when he reffed us at Derby - let''s hope he continues that kind of performance on Saturday.  I will however never let him forget the travesty that was Tranmere. 

At Derby it was one of the assistant refs who let the side down and was a complete div, giving offsides when they weren''t and not giving them when they were, as well as some dodgy throw-ins and free kicks.  Meanwhile Sian Massey had such a good game on the other side I only realised she was there when the whole Gray/Keyes/Sky debacle happened.

Still we won that one and generally we have done okay at Oakwell recently so hopefully can continue that on Saturday.

Hopefully a good following on Saturday. I get the impression there is less expectation on the road from supporters which feeds on to the players and they play with more freedom. OTBC!