Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Macnamee Going to doncaster on loan

Doncaster are short of palyers and want a replacement for the injuryed james coppinger. on a month emergency loan which could become a perm if we go up, or if he impresses donny manager Sean O''Driscoll!

Interesting. Given Doncaster''s dire injury problems how about a 3 for 1 deal : Wheelie, jet-healed Jacko and MacNamee for Billy Sharp ....... assuming of course that Sharpe doesn''t have a long term injury.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Do you have any source for this at all, or is that a stupid question?[/quote]his source cannot be named but is close to the club, to name him would make things difficult!

Does Smudgey still think AM is the second coming or has that particular windup moved onto Jackson?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Doncaster are short of palyers and want a replacement for the injuryed james coppinger. on a month emergency loan which could become a perm if we go up, or if he impresses donny manager Sean O''Driscoll![/quote]

So who told you that MacNamee was off to Donny nana or did you make it up?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="liamcicada"]its half term, should you be out playing nana,[/quote]i dont have 1/2 term. i have ful ltime work [y][/quote]you mean you''re not 6?

[quote user="liamcicada"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="liamcicada"]its half term, should you be out playing nana,[/quote]i dont have 1/2 term. i have ful ltime work [y][/quote]you mean you''re not 6?[/quote]He is, he''s a last boy chimney sweep.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Doncaster are short of palyers and want a replacement for the injuryed james coppinger. on a month emergency loan which could become a perm if we go up, or if he impresses donny manager Sean O''Driscoll![/quote]

Read it again.  It''s obvious that he''s just speculating, Doncaster short of players, McNamee not getting in the team, Coppinger injured - 1 + 1 = 9

[quote user="silver fox"]He might well be off to Doncaster as he is not even on the bench tonight.[/quote]...or he might not beHe was at the club tonight, dressed in an NCFC tracksuit/training top I think.Some people will just put two and two together and make anything up!

Shame if he does go. I think he gives us a decent option.

Would have been good to see him on last night. A bit of pace and movement would have been nice.