Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

TWTD

Just had a quick skim through TWTD and I can''t believe how many threads there are moaning about anything to do with NCFC! They have a game away at the League Leaders in a few hours, and it seems as though they didn''t realise judging by all these pathetic posts about ''cheating'' Holt, Mcnally and many others!

Don''t the fools realise that the only reason they beat them 6-0 was because of the injuries to Donny. What hypocrites they are.

Lets think of what else TWTD could stand for?

Talk With The Deluded

[quote user="Mahogany"]Sorry to be a spelling Nazi but that''s 2 posts in a row that get their/there/they''re wrong.

Sort it out people![/quote] you should of had a , after Nazi but thats just me being picky!

Just looking on their site to see whether they are still going on about us and dug this up from a QPR fan.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=10968

Review of their day at Carrow Rd. Written in quite funny way and echo''s some of stuff sometimes written on here about some areas of Carrow Road. Although how he can attack OTBC when all they do is sing "We are the Rangers boys" repeatedly is beyond me.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]And canary girl - tremendous irony on your spelling of "grammar". Truly fantastic![/quote]And, to cap it all, there''s actually no need to have a comma after Nazi in the aforementioned sentence. Some might argue it would aid clarity, but there''s certainly no grammatical necessity for it. I don''t usually jump on the grammar Nazi bandwagon, but that was such an epic fail I had to apply the coup de grace...