Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Don't write them off....

Hello!, i am confident about tonights game but we can''t write them off surely can we? they will be coming to us fighting i think so maybe a tough game, even though the scum beat them 6-0 we can''t say anything. i am hoping it will give them a battering tonight ! fingers crossed that we will but never say never.

They are going to come here and stick ten men behind the ball so they will be hard to break down, if we score early though it could be curtains at half time.  If we can get Lansbury, Hoolahan and Fox going then it should be pretty comfortable.

Agreed, can''t let them get an early goal, just hope they don''t! plus i have noticed when we score we tend to go sloppy for 10 mins, normally thats were we let goals in

The team are going to need the fans to be intelligent and stick with them, as there is no doubt Donny will be out to frustrate as much as possible. Get right behind the boys and have a pop at anyone who starts whinging because we`re not 3-0 up after half an hour. We NEED to win this one.

i know i hate people who whine! i am worried tho that Donny will start getting on the back of our main players you never know they may play dirty if they know they can''t win fairly

They are going to ''park the bus'' tonight and we have had real problems opening up teams like this at home over the past couple of months.

Added to that our crap record against the lesser, out of form teams in this league and this will not be just a case of turning up and winning...