Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

A message to those who booed the team at the final whistle...

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]I didn''t boo but freedown of speech allows people to say what they like without people telling them to shut it (Within reason).Don''t tell em to f off, we just lose to a team found down a park so what do you expect?

Did we lose?

Booing your own football team is like laughing at your kids when they fall of their bike.

Gutless and heartless.

You seriously think that the 11 men on the pitch haven''t tried their best?

Delia was right about needing a 12th man, it''s just that when we need it at Carrow Road, we don''t get it.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]I didn''t boo but freedown of speech allows people to say what they like without people telling them to shut it (Within reason).Don''t tell em to f off, we just lose to a team found down a park so what do you expect?[/quote]i think you are drunk or your spelling/grammar is shocking!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]I didn''t boo but freedown of speech allows people to say what they like without people telling them to shut it (Within reason).Don''t tell em to f off, we just lose to a team found down a park so what do you expect?[/quote]When you say ''we just lose to a team found down a park'', do you mean ''we just drew with a team who had a full squad of 18 players of which none were untried youth-team players?''Sometimes I wonder if people can actually remember two years ago, when we played like that or worse every week.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]I didn''t boo but freedown of speech allows people to say what they like without people telling them to shut it (Within reason).Don''t tell em to f off, we just lose to a team found down a park so what do you expect?[/quote]i think you are drunk or your spelling/grammar is shocking![/quote]By the way "Lewie - Holt Our Saviour", i am drunk and my spelling and grammar IS shocking [;)]But i stand by what i said, we are in the top six, no game is easy and we cant win every game! We should get behind our team.

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

Did we lose?

Booing your own football team is like laughing at your kids when they fall of their bike.

Gutless and heartless.

You seriously think that the 11 men on the pitch haven''t tried their best?

Delia was right about needing a 12th man, it''s just that when we need it at Carrow Road, we don''t get it.

[/quote]"Let''s be having you!" lol but seriously, no use in booing. But you get booing at every ground so don''t worry too much.

I don''t think we''ve been at our best lately but as the professionals on the pitch and Paul Lambert will and do tell you, the 12th man is vital - They know that better than you or i. So much so that i believe all of you who''ve cheered the lads on at FCR have been hugely responsible for many of those late goals and ultimately grinding out the results whilst we''ve perhaps not been 100%. If you start turning on their backs now, make no mistake, we''ll go down hill fast. But if that''s what you want...

OTBC

[quote user="Dicky"]If you can''t get behind your team, stay at home and do us all a favour.[/quote]

We have 13 matches to go, so do the others, each and everyone of those teams in the top 6 will with out doubt tumble at least once or twice, we are a much better side than 2 seasons ago, and we should not forget that, I have every confidence that we will be up there come May and feel that the team will be better for the remaining 13 outings and march on, that top 2nd spot is still very much up for grabs.     So stick with it and back the boys, O T B C 

you just knew that Doncaster would come and get something out of the game last night. 4 straight defeats, no goals in over 360 mins and 14 injured players....for me this was going to be a typical game where Norwich would come out of the starting blocks expecting it top be a walk in the park.....and how right i was. It''s happened before and will happen again. Amazing how the team had such a sense of urgency about them once Doncaster had scored, where had that been for the previous 83 mins?

It''s about time fans stop settling for second best at this club when we have a golden opportunity (which probably wont come again anytime soon) to get promoted, paying fans are entitled to their own opinion. we dropped what should have been an easy 3 points last night and come the end of may i honestly feel we''ll look back at this game as a game which may well cost us an automatic or even playoff spot. I like to think i''ll be wrong but we can''t afford to drop points against teams which our fellow promotion are rivals are picking up 3 and rely on them slipping up in other games!!

On a plus side i felt that Wilbraham played very well last night....were the fans that were slating him watching the same game? In my eyes he had one of/if not the best games he''s played for us and yes he missed a sitter but he''s in our team to hold the ball up and flick it on in the path of the other players and he did that. Had we of had a proven pacey goal scorer in our team we would of def had more goals last night.

Lets hope we can have our team back playing like we know they can next game....and a new addition up front would do be sweet!!

OTBC

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Sorry something''s wrong with me tonight, that''s the 3rd time I''ve put that we lost.It''s probably because it felt like a loss to me...I blame my illness :P[/quote]TIT

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...

F*CK OFF!
[/quote]

Short, concise..............I agree and like it![Y]

I agree with Jeremy God.

You knew that Donny we were going to put in a performance, on a terrible run, but it also was a very long run. I would rather they had lost 2 on the bounce, but you just had a feeling. As I thought Leicester would lose and that Forest would struggle in the two games they have due to messages coming out of the club and length of the good run, with flukey wins nearer the end of it.

We have a reputation of playing better against the better teams and worse against the lower teams but Donny play good football and played 2 up with one behind the strikers. No excuses.

Basically we did not deserve to win the game and looked to have no idea, first half we were pretty poor. Second half not much better and it took them scoring to bring any urgency and actual attempts on goal.

Having been to the millwall and reading games and seeing late wins just on desire and not on performace we have been on the edge of losing ground. Leeds we should have lost. Hence on performance we have not played well since xmas and flattered to deceive.

I think booing does have a place, I that whatever preparation we had it was not executed. We needed someone on the field to shake us up after 10 minutes. I don''t expect us to win every game but I expect the players to sort themselves out when clearly we aren''t performing and making basic errors and for a half of football that is not acceptable.

Lambert has seemed to shift this most of the time, with other manager in recent years we hadn''t (even under worthy in his good spell).

I don''t think during the game we upped our level to state that we were going to win the game, final ball was poor and although grant holt had three chances he converted one and that was really it. Wilby had a header straight at o''sullivan but they played pretty well themselves and deserved a point. Sometimes that is what you deserved but I expect if the game is not going well for players to take responsibility and increase the level of performance.

I''d rather have 5,000 there that non-stop sing then 25,000 bunch of nobheads that literally just sit there and don''t make any noise at all. How some of our so called fans can even call themselves a fan is beyond me. People made more noise booing at the end then they did all game.SUPPORT YOUR TEAM YOU F*UCKING BUNCH OF TOSSERS.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]People made more noise booing at the end then they did all game.[/quote]Agree with that. Yes it was a poor poor game last night, but booing the team off?! Absolutely shocking, those who did so should feel ashamed, although I very much doubt they even realise why.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]Here we go again! I am sorry but most of those players get the same amount of pay in a month if not in a week as many of the punters in the stands get in a year.They have to play on a pitch for 90 minutes for that on average in a week something most do because they enjoy it.When they get it right they take the applause when they get it wrong they should take the boos. In any relationship and there clearly is one between the team and their supporters it is important to share your feelings. I do not like it when one player is picked out as scapegoat but when we in the top six play against a team who can not score let goals in for fun and have half side missing and can only muster one goal then no surprise at boos I take it as progress couple years ago we would have lost one nil and got the boos now a draw gets boos

[quote user="CJ"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]Here we go again! I am sorry but most of those players get the same amount of pay in a month if not in a week as many of the punters in the stands get in a year.They have to play on a pitch for 90 minutes for that on average in a week something most do because they enjoy it.When they get it right they take the applause when they get it wrong they should take the boos. In any relationship and there clearly is one between the team and their supporters it is important to share your feelings. I do not like it when one player is picked out as scapegoat but when we in the top six play against a team who can not score let goals in for fun and have half side missing and can only muster one goal then no surprise at boos I take it as progress couple years ago we would have lost one nil and got the boos now a draw gets boos[/quote]Oh, the old he gets paid more then me debate.If you don''t like it, don''t go.

you will be able to use the freedom of speech rubbish when PL walks and people like yourself and all the boo-ers are crying in your beer......

Fickle NCFC fans....

Dont blame the board blame yourselves........you know who you are...................

What? Lambert is going to walk because a few fans boo at the end of a lacklustre game? Someone needs a thicker skin if that happens or perhaps some posters need to get a grip.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CJ"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]Here we go again! I am sorry but most of those players get the same amount of pay in a month if not in a week as many of the punters in the stands get in a year.They have to play on a pitch for 90 minutes for that on average in a week something most do because they enjoy it.When they get it right they take the applause when they get it wrong they should take the boos. In any relationship and there clearly is one between the team and their supporters it is important to share your feelings. I do not like it when one player is picked out as scapegoat but when we in the top six play against a team who can not score let goals in for fun and have half side missing and can only muster one goal then no surprise at boos I take it as progress couple years ago we would have lost one nil and got the boos now a draw gets boos[/quote]Oh, the old he gets paid more then me debate.If you don''t like it, don''t go.

[/quote]And I reply that if you do not like it you do NOT go

[quote user="CJ"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CJ"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Yes you paid your money, and yes you have feedom of speech, but seriously...F*CK OFF![/quote]Here we go again! I am sorry but most of those players get the same amount of pay in a month if not in a week as many of the punters in the stands get in a year.They have to play on a pitch for 90 minutes for that on average in a week something most do because they enjoy it.When they get it right they take the applause when they get it wrong they should take the boos. In any relationship and there clearly is one between the team and their supporters it is important to share your feelings. I do not like it when one player is picked out as scapegoat but when we in the top six play against a team who can not score let goals in for fun and have half side missing and can only muster one goal then no surprise at boos I take it as progress couple years ago we would have lost one nil and got the boos now a draw gets boos[/quote]Oh, the old he gets paid more then me debate.If you don''t like it, don''t go.

[/quote]And I reply that if you do not like it you do NOT go[/quote]So your reply is the same as mine?Very constructive argument, well done you.

I want to know why a Leeds fan - whose signature implies WE''RE obssessed with THEM - feels the need to trawl our board and give his two-penneth on a game he didn''t attend

I know this message board comes under the opinion section on the website, but seriously if you are of the opinion that booing is ok, irrespective of the reason behind it, money etc blah blah blah, you are an utter w@nker. Simples!

Yep, the sooner we all think and do exactly the same the better. Funny how the dictators in the world seem to be under greater threat of losing power and on here we have posters who cannot accept a different opinion and need to impose theirs. I didn''t boo, I have only ever done so once - at that biggest waste of space Fotheringham, and that was my right. I respect that anyone who booed last night had the right to do so. Some need to get out of their own arses and see the light.

[quote user="The gut"]Yep, the sooner we all think and do exactly the same the better. Funny how the dictators in the world seem to be under greater threat of losing power and on here we have posters who cannot accept a different opinion and need to impose theirs. I didn''t boo, I have only ever done so once - at that biggest waste of space Fotheringham, and that was my right. I respect that anyone who booed last night had the right to do so. Some need to get out of their own arses and see the light.[/quote]

"We didn''t even sing when we were winning. Let Lamdert down. Best foofsball sporters in the world my arse. "

How do those two quotes sit together?

We have the right to boo but we dont have the right to sit quietly?

Do you think as professional footballers, Paul Lambert and the players might have an inkling that their performance wasn''t up to the incredible standards they''ve been setting?

Ask yourself what Paul Lambert and the players in our team think of being boo''ed off last night by their support.

[quote user="walks on water"]

As supporters, sadly, collectively, we have no class

[/quote]

Yes, we need a half empty stadium.

We need to cull the old fogies.

We need to shoot anyone who doesn''t sing.

We need to ban anyone who leaves early.

We need to kick out .....

While we were walking away from the ground last night there were a group of "young people" kicking traffic cones and anything in sight around, abusing stewards etc. I preferred not to say anything in case they kicked me, better they got it out of their system really.