Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wanderer

How about Graham from Watford

Would cost about 5.5 million; but could possibly be staged with money coming from Promotion to top flight.If we failed would hopefully be able to sell on, and get money back.But please everybody get behind your team the man behind me was moaning after 3 minutes, and he left as always before the final whistle.

Watford still have an outside chance of play offs so we''d have to offer a very significant loan fee for them to even consider it.If we were to try and tempt another Championship club in that way then we''d have more chance of Nugent seeing as Portsmouth are comfortably mid table and they could do with the cash.

5.5 mil eh? thats very precise? where on earth have you plucked that fee from?

Plus I think if NCFC had 5.5 mil we could spend in more wisely that that. James Coppinger would only cost 1''795322.59p according to the back of my key scribed fag packet.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Ex carlisle forward who is doing well at watford. No way he would command £5m plus though probably in the 2 to 3 M slot now. Would be just what the doctor ordered[/quote]Another six-foot-plus battering ram? I''d rather go for someone with more pace and trickery myself.

Will Hoskins from Bristol Rovers?? Been on fire in a struggling team this season, think he''s hit 16/17 goals already this term. Didn''t much in the way of Starts etc at Watford, now he''s playing regularly he''s finding the net. Someone like him or someone from the PL is gonna be far more likely.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]5.5 mil eh? thats very precise? where on earth have you plucked that fee from?

Plus I think if NCFC had 5.5 mil we could spend in more wisely that that. James Coppinger would only cost 1''795322.59p according to the back of my key scribed fag packet.[/quote]HaHaHaHa [Y]