Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Barclay Block B?

[quote user="Bowgy"]Changed my ST to there next season! anybody sit there? whats it like? [/quote]How did you get to change this early? Thought we couldn''t do that till movers and shakers week?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I reckon I''ll be changing mine for next season, or trying to.

Anyone fancy Lower Barclay Block E Row W?

[/quote]I will swap if you dont mind sitting next to lapps

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Does he behave?

[/quote]well he shouts alot and chats the woman up next to him but he aint bad for a pensioner i suppose and he has a little head so wont really block your view ;-)

Block E row W is the best......I should have never have left...What happened to the Phantom Farter? still about?

[quote user="Bowgy"]Changed my ST to there next season! anybody sit there? whats it like?
[/quote]

I sit in Block B Row V close to Block C - excellent view and spend most of the time standing!

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]block e row w is the best in the ground ![/quote]

Indeed. I love my seat (?) but needs must I''m afraid. We''ve been there for years and I would miss the folk around me but I think I will have to change[:(]

I''d love to sit with Lapps, I''d even bring a flask, but I think I''d stay in the Barclay only further down towards the front.

I forgot to mention, however, that I do have WITS sitting in front of me so I do have to put up with a lot of innuendo, phnarrr, phnarrr! [:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I forgot to mention, however, that I do have WITS sitting in front of me so I do have to put up with a lot of innuendo, phnarrr, phnarrr! [:D]

[/quote]

My God! How do you manage to see the game through all that hair? [:^)]

Be even worse in about a months time when the birds start nesting.....

[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I forgot to mention, however, that I do have WITS sitting in front of me so I do have to put up with a lot of innuendo, phnarrr, phnarrr! [:D]

[/quote]

My God! How do you manage to see the game through all that hair? [:^)]

Be even worse in about a months time when the birds start nesting.....

[:D]

[/quote]

Lucky I have a thing for redheads Lapps or she''d never get away with her wild tresses!! [:D]

[quote user="Team Totty"]he does have a flask of weak coffee but often pees himself for a bit of warmth but on the plus side he will give you his last rolo!

[/quote]Typical woman! Shouldn''t you be trying to understand the offside rule rather than wasting time on here? [^o)]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]how would you see it then[/quote]

errr.....I think it''s called banter SL..... don''t take everything you read on here at face value or people will start accusing you of having a humour bypass.... [:D]

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="Bowgy"]Changed my ST to there next season! anybody sit there? whats it like?
[/quote]

How did you get to change this early? Thought we couldn''t do that till movers and shakers week?
[/quote]

You can change your seat at any time if there are any non season tkt seats going spare, but obviously there is more choice during movers and shakers