Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Doncaster celebrations.

It has come to my attention that some Doncaster fans have filed complaints against our stewards for the way they reacted towards there fans when they scored on Tuesday, I was just curious to know if anyone who was in the Barclay of Jarrold could shed any light onto anything which they saw?

I saw a couple of people fighting, I remember some chav in a blue and white jumper running off after being in the thick of it. Another thing I have heard is that a couple of Norwich fans were sitting in the away section. Not completely relevant but hope it helps.

i was at the back of the jarrold near the away end and the stewards seemed a bit over zealous from what i could see.. their was a couple of idiot donny fans giving it large but then again there was a couple of reading fans giving it large ect ect.. if getsiculating is a throwing out offence then block E in the barclay and snakepit would be empty by half time every match.. The stewards seemed to have it in for a small group up near the back , The stewards seemed to create a situation for themselves where they couldn''t be seen to back down .Very poor crowd control in my opinion .

I was sitting about 5 seats from the segregation in the Jarrold.

Not sure as to what kicked it off however, one person got kicked out. Then stewards were trying to get to another person right in the top far corner but he was being blocked off by his friends, then when they did get in there, the second person to be kicked out was proper lashing into a steward.

Not too sure as to why they were being kicked out though.