Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Just Can't Get Enough

Did any one else hear city singing Just Can''t Get Enough song? dunno the words but it did sound great and probably will sound even greater if more than 10 people sing it haha nice to hear new chants, getting a bit tired of the hearing the same chants every game.

otbc

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Lucky if you heard any1 singing last night ![/quote]

I know I''m hard of hearing but I could hear singing all through the match and we never stopped in L/B E but must admit the library came to life for a few seconds and outsang us

Please not another chant that everyone will be singing soon! My Burnley mate was saying how they have started singing it, Celtic sung it on sunday, everyone will be doing it! Just like the St Pauli one! I''m all for new songs [:)] and it doesn''t matter if they are ripped off other teams imo, just not ones that everyone will be singing!

When I see City I go out of my head

I just cant get enough

I just cant get enough

All the things you do to me, and all the things you said

I just cant get enough, Ijust can''t get enough...

We slip & slide as we fall in love, as i just cant seem to get enough of dododododododododododododododo­dodododododododododododododo!

When i see the City I go out of my head,

I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough,

My blood runs green and yellow cos I''m City born and bred,

I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough,

I picked my side and I fell in love and I just cant seem to get enough of dododododododododododododododo­dodododododododododododododo!

Apparently the ''e'' at the end of depeche is a silent ''e'', made myself look like a right tool in the pub last night when I was describing that Norwich fans were doing it to some Celtic supporting people I know.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Boris"]I think is Depeche Mode song from 1981 :) [/quote]

Correct, it is also the ring tone on my phone ''cause I am a sad old child of the 80''s. [:$]

[/quote]I actually set it as the alarm tone on my phone. After having it wake me up and piss me off for a few months, I no longer like the song any more...