Sign in to follow this  
L4cole

Striker spotted in Project Norwich.

Iwan Roberts seems to be enjoying retirement...On a serious note. Don''t think we will be getting in any loans anytime soon.

Lambert just needs to give jackson a run of games and i think him and wilbry would be our best option at the moment. Holt has done very well this season but doesn''t win as much as wilbry does, and jackson just likes running onto the knock ons that could come from wilbry.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Dropping Holt seems like an incredibly bad idea.[/quote]

possibly 3 up front?

ruddy

martin   whitbread   edwards   drury   

crofts   fox

hooly   

holt         jackson      wilbry

[;)]

ruddy

martin   whitbread   ward   drury   

crofts   fox

hooly   

holt         wilbry  daley/ jackson

Maybe??

[quote user="L4cole"]

ruddy

martin   whitbread   ward   drury   

crofts   fox

hooly   

holt         wilbry  daley/ jackson

Maybe??

[/quote]I am not against playing all three Wilbraham, Holt & Jackson, but would you seriously drop Lansbury? And given that Daley couldn''t get into the Stevenage team I really doubt he has a future with us.

If you are suggesting dropping Holt in favour of two strikers who haven''t scored since 1934, you must be mad...

Maybe your right.I do think we need some goals to give the strikers some confidance.Maybe go 4-3-3 and play both wilby and Jacko...

Can''t see us playing a 4-3-3 successfully, since teams are starting to recognize that we''re vulnerable to counter attacks down the wings. 4-3-3 wouldn''t give us the width.Here''s my idea:

RuddyMartin      Edwards        Whitbread          Drury                 Fox           CroftsHooli               Lansbury               Surman                         Holt

When attacking up the right it would look like:

Ruddy                                   Whitbread                                                               Drury               Edwards                                                  Crofts                                Martin                    Fox                                                            Surman                             Landsbury                           Hooli                   Holt

And the mirror image for the left