Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

How many are going to Barnsley?

Another big away day next Saturday, another long trip.....how many are we taking??

......does anybody know when the Leicester and Hull tickets go on sale as I am going to every away match now till the end of the season, except Swansea.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m going......[/quote]

Maybe you could come and say hello to Kathy and myself if you are in the same pub unless you wish to remain anonymous like in the Lord Byron in Boro.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Maybe you could come and say hello to Kathy and myself if you are in the same pub unless you wish to remain anonymous like in the Lord Byron in Boro.[;)]

[/quote]

I was Lord Lucan in the Lord Byron at Boro......And David Steel at Sheffield......I was King Dong at Palarse.....Don Quixote at Donny......Queen Victoria at QPR......I''ll be Aneurin Bevin at Barnsley.....and maybe Rod Hull (with Emu) at Hull....

Do I have to say hello to you an'' Kathy in a pretend Geordie accent.......or can I speak to you in my farther south, drawl?

I actually breezed past you on the stairway at half-time yesterday (I had to Spender penny).....as you were talking to a delightful old lady who has been a dedicated Norwich fan for a very long time...Her pin covered NCFC scarf certainly took the shine off your baseball cap....I was incognito....I was Jimmy Nail...and was wearing Crocodile shoes....

Mello Yello....anon.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I was Lord Lucan in the Lord Byron at Boro......And David Steel at Sheffield......I was King Dong at Palarse.....Don Quixote at Donny......Queen Victoria at QPR......I''ll be Aneurin Bevin at Barnsley.....and maybe Rod Hull (with Emu) at Hull....

Do I have to say hello to you an'' Kathy in a pretend Geordie accent.......or can I speak to you in my farther south, drawl?

I actually breezed past you on the stairway at half-time yesterday (I had to Spender penny).....as you were talking to a delightful old lady who has been a dedicated Norwich fan for a very long time...Her pin covered NCFC scarf certainly took the shine off your baseball cap....I was incognito....I was Jimmy Nail...and was wearing Crocodile shoes....

Mello Yello....anon.

[/quote]

The delightful old lady who incidentally was also wearing a baseball cap is Lily Kemp also known as Tuckswood Lil who will be 81 on the day of the Barnsley game.Looks like my headwear will be a source of annoyance to you for many more years Mello as 81 is still a long way off for me.As it appears you cannot last longer than 45 minutes without visiting the gents i can now understand your anger that Mr McNally is upgrading your comfort in the Wensum lounge but not increasing the number of cubicles for gentlemen with your problem.[:D]

Rang the ticket office this morning and it''s only tickets at the ground now, but they say there''s "plenty". There''d better be!

We always take good numbers to Barnsley (and always do well there too!) even in the relegation season we still took about 1,500 I think. I wouldn''t be surprised with mid 2000''s. OTBC [Y]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Rang the ticket office this morning and it''s only tickets at the ground now, but they say there''s "plenty". There''d better be![/quote]

No need to worry on that score the end Norwich fans are in holds 6000 and there is a over spill stand of about 1700 if anyone managers to fill the north stand i know your doing well in the league but selling 7 and half K is pushing it a bit