Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

help needed

just a question i live in canada and will be coming to norwich at the start of MAY and i want to get tickets for the coventry game any suggestions also if norwich make the playoffs or should i say when how do i get tickets for them i will be in norwich untill may24

thanks a canadian canary

Hi

Probably the best way to ensure more chance of a ticket is to buy a Super Membership, as particularly the last game of the season could sell out. You can get there for approx £17.50 (although they could cost more if you live abroad) You will then get priority on tickets and be able to order online - not sure what postage is like abroad but they may keep tickets at club shop for you.

The Playoff games may be difficult even for super members as s/ticket holders and those with away match stubs will get priority but you can always try...if you don''t get any plonk yourself in a good sports pub in Norwich and watch them on SKY!

Coventry shouldn''t be a problem as long as you apply early as Coventry won''t bring many fans....as for the play offs, should we be involved, think you just need a big wallet and some luck!!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Do they do anything with 5 away ticket stubs? Cos'' I am gonna be left on 8 by the end of the season, gutted [:(]
[/quote]

I think if we are involved with the play off final we will have something like 35000 tickets, so might not have a problem