Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

SATURDAYS Game

[quote user="improper fraction"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused. and this comment: beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)][/quote]Though let''s face it, it''s actually through his penis.[/quote]Oh that helps too! [:$][/quote]

Why are you embarrassed about the truth? Us girlies know a man''s brain cell is in his pants

[/quote]Ahh no you don''t, that''s just the ones you know how to keep in check easily enough.You just have trouble with those of us with multiple talents, who like to remind you of the so many other joys to be out there be had [:P]

Ahh no you don''t, that''s just the ones you know how to keep in check easily enough.

You just have trouble with those of us with multiple talents, who like to remind you of the so many other joys to be out there be had Stick out tongue [:P]

Oh. What multiple talents would they be then? Swigging beer and scratching your arse at the same time perhaps. Pray tell what the many other joys are too.

And have you decided which female to take to Leicester for your birthday?