Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

SATURDAYS Game

Lol every other thread i am seeing on here today are about last night, good or bad opinions, we could of done better but these things happen we can''t be super Norwich every week,

So Preston? I think they will give us a run for our money. They have had QPR, Watford and Forest, drawn with all of them. Forest lucky enough drew last night to them. so what do you think about Preston are they good enough to beat the mighty city?

If your talking about us playing preston away, its been and gone and we won 1-0 [y].

Barnsley away. I cant see us being as bad as last night and with others around us having tough games its a real chance to gain a point or 2 on the 4 above. I fancy us to win [y] wilbry and jackson to score [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

If your talking about us playing preston away, its been and gone and we won 1-0 [y].

Barnsley away. I cant see us being as bad as last night and with others around us having tough games its a real chance to gain a point or 2 on the 4 above. I fancy us to win [y] wilbry and jackson to score [;)]

[/quote]After yesterdays result its got to be 2 wins to make up the lost ground.Gonna be big odds for Wheelie to score (unless one goes in off his ar$e)

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

After yesterdays result its got to be 2 wins to make up the lost ground.

Gonna be big odds for Wheelie to score (unless one goes in off his ar$e)
[/quote]

I think wilby woudl take any goal at the moment.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]After yesterdays result its got to be 2 wins to make up the lost ground.Gonna be big odds for Wheelie to score (unless one goes in off his ar$e)[/quote]

I think wilby woudl take any goal at the moment.

[/quote]

I heard barnsley have agreed to play on a under 10''s pitch with 5 a side Rugby posts for goals!

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol your as bad as me! sorry folks what the thoughts on Prestons game away whenever it maybe lol[/quote]We played Preston away in September and won 1-0 (Holt, set up by Korey).We have Preston @ home a week on Saturday.You have beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon! [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol your as bad as me! sorry folks what the thoughts on Prestons game away whenever it maybe lol[/quote]

We played Preston away in September and won 1-0 (Holt, set up by Korey).

We have Preston @ home a week on Saturday.

You have beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon! [:P]
[/quote]

Watch out Smudger, you''ll get a kick in the gonads for that......wheres WITS, she will sort you out!  Lol!

Smudger, and because we were in league 1, and Preston were in the championship last season, i wonder if most people will be happy with a point again, like last night?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol your as bad as me! sorry folks what the thoughts on Prestons game away whenever it maybe lol[/quote]

We played Preston away in September and won 1-0 (Holt, set up by Korey).

We have Preston @ home a week on Saturday.

You have beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon! [:P]
[/quote]

Would you like me in your kitchen then Smudger? [;)]

[quote user="Big Slob"]Smudger, and because we were in league 1, and Preston were in the championship last season, i wonder if most people will be happy with a point again, like last night?[/quote]Probably... [Y]You couldn''t make it up could you???

[quote user="improper fraction"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol your as bad as me! sorry folks what the thoughts on Prestons game away whenever it maybe lol[/quote]We played Preston away in September and won 1-0 (Holt, set up by Korey).We have Preston @ home a week on Saturday.You have beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon! [:P][/quote]

Would you like me in your kitchen then Smudger? [;)]

[/quote]Eww errr... I have no idea... maybe you could bake me a birthday cake and we can take it from there??? [:$]

Barnsley are going to be no push overs with their 3-3 draw at Elland road last night.

so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused.

and this comment:

beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon

Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol your as bad as me! sorry folks what the thoughts on Prestons game away whenever it maybe lol[/quote]We played Preston away in September and won 1-0 (Holt, set up by Korey).We have Preston @ home a week on Saturday.You have beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon! [:P][/quote]

Was thinking similar myself.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]I am 21 [/quote]

That surprises me I honestly thought you were a young teenager [:)]

As for Preston at home I think it will be another struggle cause we''re crap against the bottom teams.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused.

and this comment:

beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon

Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)]

[quote user="liamcicada"]Barnsley are going to be no push overs with their 3-3 draw at Elland road last night.[/quote]I agree and expect a difficult game against the Tykes.

[quote user="improper fraction"]Preston would certainly give a big run for our money, especially as we''re playing away at Burnley this Saturday lol[/quote][img]http://www.blackborder.com/q/sites/default/files/images/vader-fail.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused.

and this comment:

Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)][/quote]Though let''s face it, it''s actually through his penis.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused.

and this comment:

Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)][/quote]Though let''s face it, it''s actually through his penis.[/quote]Oh that helps too! [:$]

Two very tough games against teams lower in league battling for points; but I''m feeling optimistic, hopefully Tuesday''s game gave the team a wake up call and that we can''t get complacent against teams lower in the league; I''ll go for two wins [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused. and this comment: beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]

Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)]
[/quote]

Though let''s face it, it''s actually through his penis.

[/quote]

Is that how you were caught?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]so guys i meant at home sorry got a lot going on at home, keep getting confused. and this comment: beautifully illustrated why you girls should stay in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon Thanks but i have better things to do than making a Victoria sponge, I am 21 not 50![/quote]

Don''t dis'' the joys of home baking.  A way to a guys heart is through his stomach, or so they say! [;)]
[/quote]

Though let''s face it, it''s actually through his penis.

[/quote]

Oh that helps too! [:$]
[/quote]

Why are you embarrassed about the truth? Us girlies know a man''s brain cell is in his pants