Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Travelling to Leeds with the infamously alleged Team Fanny Magnet

Read my latest blog at [url]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/woman_in_the_stands/archive/2011/02/20/2423559.aspx[/url]The link''s especially for you Yankee Canary following your request last time [:)]As always, constructive comments welcomed.How was your day in comparison to mine?

I fear short of bringing along a three course meal with wine, complete with cheeseboard, I may have lost the ''girl seat'' in the Pussy Wagon''.

Dumped for a coconut macaroon. Gutted :(

[quote user="Kathy"]

I fear short of bringing along a three course meal with wine, complete with cheeseboard, I may have lost the ''girl seat'' in the Pussy Wagon''.

[/quote]

and where does that leave me when I want a trip with the Team Fanny Magnet, guess I''ve got no chance [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

and where does that leave me when I want a trip with the Team Fanny Magnet, guess I''ve got no chance [:$]

[/quote]

Tillys Pussy Wagon will in all probability be on the road to South Yorkshire next weekend but i am sorry to say that there will only be room for a maximum of 2 Julies or bitches to claim a seat with Team Fanny Magnet.It appears that the thought of rubbing flesh against the scented leather interior is in great demand with Team Totty.Having spoken to Gazza The Geezer it has been decided that claimants must apply via e-mail outlining what they are prepared to supply by way of a sweetener.It is good to see that you Julies appreciate that the way to win a man over is via his stomach with your culinery delights but there are other sacrifices you can make[;)]

[quote user="Gazza"]I await Tillys response with baited breath.........[/quote]

All i am prepared to say is that 3 of us felt like gooseberries yesterday and it was not your brother, Huw R ya or me so i suggest we leave it at that shall we?[:#]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

All i am prepared to say is that 3 of us felt like gooseberries yesterday and it was not your brother, Huw R ya or me so i suggest we leave it at that shall we?[:#]

[/quote]

Gazza - Have you been unfaithfull to me again? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In his defence i will say that he was trying to remain on the path of righteousness but there was a certain someone attempting to push him off the abyss into the tomb of transgression.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In his defence i will say that he was trying to remain on the path of righteousness but there was a certain someone attempting to push him off the abyss into the tomb of transgression.

[/quote]You appear to be doing a lot of stirring. Is that really necessary?

[quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You appear to be doing a lot of stirring. Is that really necessary?
[/quote]

Perhaps someone should present Tilly with a wooden spoon?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You appear to be doing a lot of stirring. Is that really necessary?[/quote]

Perhaps someone should present Tilly with a wooden spoon?

[/quote]Or a mini bus. [;)]

"Despite the huge crowd of

home fans, they were disappointingly quiet for most of the game, excepting when

they scored both their goals. There have been recent posts about Carrow Road’s

atmosphere yet we are head and shoulders above Leeds

in that respect."HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!Is this supposed to be that comical.....

What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"]What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)][/quote]Birthday presents are meant to be surprises so you''d have to wait and see what you get on the day [:P]

[quote user="Resident Leeds Fan Jonny"]"Despite the huge crowd of

home fans, they were disappointingly quiet for most of the game, excepting when

they scored both their goals. There have been recent posts about Carrow Road’s

atmosphere yet we are head and shoulders above Leeds

in that respect."HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!Is this supposed to be that comical.....[/quote]It depends which way you look at it.

C''mon, you really think you can compare Leeds to Norwich in terms of passionate support....it''s like comparing a Care Bear to a erm....something which is the opposite... an evil Care Bear.Look, you hate us, everyone hates us, you think it''s massive news??? It''s not, lol, we''ve been disliked for a very long time. You think coming to Elland Road and criticising every aspect of it gives you some sort of moral high ground, makes Norwich an ever so more quality and quaint stadium, and makes you, as fans, the best that there is or every will be...nah.Fans like you, and others, have a serious mental complex when it comes to the mighty Leeds United. I''m gonna guess that there is more threads and posts on Leeds than there are on Ipswich, and if this is the case you''ve gotta take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself were it all went wrong.The only rivalry between us as far as I''m concerned is what was created last year, and that''s it. Apart from that your just another club in the same division.Get over us, start hating Ipswich again.

[quote user="Resident Leeds Fan Jonny!"]C''mon, you really think you can compare Leeds to Norwich in terms of passionate support....it''s like comparing a Care Bear to a erm....something which is the opposite... an evil Care Bear.

That, is a really weird analogy for a "hard" Leeds supporter....

...I hope that none of your "hard" Leeds mates gets to hear about your interest in Care Bears!

[quote user="Resident Leeds Fan Jonny"]C''mon, you really think you can compare Leeds to Norwich in terms of passionate support....it''s like comparing a Care Bear to a erm....something which is the opposite... an evil Care Bear.Look, you hate us, everyone hates us, you think it''s massive news??? It''s not, lol, we''ve been disliked for a very long time. You think coming to Elland Road and criticising every aspect of it gives you some sort of moral high ground, makes Norwich an ever so more quality and quaint stadium, and makes you, as fans, the best that there is or every will be...nah.Fans like you, and others, have a serious mental complex when it comes to the mighty Leeds United. I''m gonna guess that there is more threads and posts on Leeds than there are on Ipswich, and if this is the case you''ve gotta take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself were it all went wrong.The only rivalry between us as far as I''m concerned is what was created last year, and that''s it. Apart from that your just another club in the same division.Get over us, start hating Ipswich again.[/quote]Yawn, yawn, yawn... isn''t it about time you shirked your fascination with NCFC and disappeared back to your own wonderful messageboard??? [N]

[quote user="Smudger"]What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?

Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)]
[/quote]

I can''t bake cakes Smudger so guess thats me out of the equasion [:(]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]That depends on what else is on offer CA???  [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?

Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That depends on what else is on offer CA???  [:|]
[/quote]

Sorry Smudger but I''ve had a better offer for travel to the Leicester game, got my tickets yesterday [:)]

Will try and fit you fanny magnets in next time [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Smudger but I''ve had a better offer for travel to the Leicester game, got my tickets yesterday [:)]

[/quote]

May i suggest then that if you are travelling with a woman driver you set off for Leicester today as it will mean you might just make it in time for kick off.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

May i suggest then that if you are travelling with a woman driver you set off for Leicester today as it will mean you might just make it in time for kick off.[;)]

[/quote]

I''ve been to Leicester before Tilly and its only 2.5 hours from here plus I have a male driver and men don''t do getting lost [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]What mouth watering delights are on offer for Leicester away on 8th March then?Seeing as it is my birthday, I think that I should be picking who has the female seat in the pussy wagon that day.  Who can offer the best birthday cake or present??? [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]That depends on what else is on offer CA???  [:|][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]No need to worry if you are travelling in the team totty wagon smudge, Tilly is just jealous mine is better and faster then his and anyway i hear Gazza is hiring a white van with a mattress in the back ;-)

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No need to worry if you are travelling in the team totty wagon smudge, Tilly is just jealous mine is better and faster then his and anyway i hear Gazza is hiring a white van with a mattress in the back ;-) [/quote]...and there was me thinking that it was going to be a black van, like The A-Team??? [:O]

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No need to worry if you are travelling in the team totty wagon smudge, Tilly is just jealous mine is better and faster then his and anyway i hear Gazza is hiring a white van with a mattress in the back ;-)
[/quote]

Team Totty are you accusing me of being a mattress???

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No need to worry if you are travelling in the team totty wagon smudge, Tilly is just jealous mine is better and faster then his and anyway i hear Gazza is hiring a white van with a mattress in the back ;-) [/quote]

Team Totty are you accusing me of being a mattress???

[/quote]No not at all Gazza just saying that it may be more comfortable for the journey ;-) oh and do the scones come with home-made cream???

[quote user="Resident Leeds Fan Jonny"]Fans like you, and others, have a serious mental complex when it comes to the mighty Leeds United.
[/quote]

Glass houses and stones, dear boy.  Glass houses and stones.

But still, be good to each other.