Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Barnsleh predictions

I''ve not seen City lose an away game this season and I don''t really see that changing tomorrow. We didnt play well on tuesday but we always seem to raise our game when playing away from home.

Bearing in mind we really need to win these games to maintain a promotion push I''m going to go for a tight Norwich win.

Barnsley 1 (inevitable really....) Norwich City 2

OTBC

We have a good record at Barnsley, haven''t lost there for 10 years.Hopefully normal service...............1-0

I cant see anything but a Norwich win so...

2-1 Norwich.  Holt and Crofts to score. [:)]

While Norwich have a fantastic away record, the last away game they won where I wasn''t in the attendance was against Scunthorpe in August. I''m not going tomorrow, so I do worry for us.

Really can''t make my mind up on this - either a hard fought 2-2 (both Holty), or we turn the screw and win 4-0 (Holt 2, Hoolahan, Drury)

If we are seriously gunning for automatic promotion have to win this one.

I fancy a 2 - 0 win with Wilbrham to finally break his duck. Only saw the highlights but thought he had a decent game on tuesday, just needs a slice of luck.

I''m off to this one - hopefully 5th time lucky for me as I still haven''t seen us win away this season. It''s my birthday today (and also Nana''s I believe?) so 3 points would be extra nice.Both teams will score but we''ll just edge it 2-1, Holt with both for us, Haynes to dive and win a pen for them.

I must sound boring, but again I am going for 1-1. We seem to be able to score, but not to keep a clean sheet.

I hope that we have enough about us to prevent Barnsley scoring more, but...

Barnsley have a pretty good home record having only lost 3 times at home, but they have only won three times in the new year, when it comes to Norwich the form book goes out the window though, so I''m going for 2-1 win to Barnsley.

My predictions are usually wrong though [;)]

Everytime I predict a draw for us away from home they win so I''ll go 1-1 [:)]