Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

Swansea vs Leeds

best outcome for us? a Leeds win? as we could overtake swansea today with a win and Leeds will still be behind us if we both win.

Draw is the best result for us, we need to keep the top 6 tight whilst trying to create a gap between 6th and 7th.

Leeds should have had a penalty...

Can see Swansea taking the second (or first) promotion place - they are on form and we are not - now six points clear of us anything less than a win will not be good enough for us - little Nathan Dyer and Scott Sinclair are tearing Leeds apart and I do not relish our trip to Wales soon.

[quote user="JF"]3-0 Swansea, they look quality.[/quote]

Yeah they do and I know there is still 12 games to go but have a quality team and just cannot see them messing it up - we seem to have hit a bit of a wobbly patch and will do well to hold onto a top 6 place I reckon

[quote user="Bomber"]Can see Swansea taking the second (or first) promotion place - they are on form and we are not - now six points clear of us anything less than a win will not be good enough for us - little Nathan Dyer and Scott Sinclair are tearing Leeds apart and I do not relish our trip to Wales soon.[/quote]

Over the last eight games they have amassed 16 points, us 13 points. If Swansea''s or our form was guaranteed to the end of the season I might concede that you have a point.

Their run of form has no doubt coincided with Sinclair being fit so it won''t take much to change their fortunes.... [;)]