Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

barnsley thread

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="JF"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]

working for me

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html

[/quote]This one was working for me up till 20 mins then stopped have you still got it?[/quote]

I,ve had a stream for all the 1st half but it did freeze for a couple of mins, if it does go back to homepage and select link 1 and it should work okay.
[/quote]Yeah that''t the one i was watching but it went of after 20 mins and now can''t get it back. Is on V share but won''t connect anyone else having the same problem?[/quote]

Same problem unfortunately.

I''m love the replays they are showing...the Norwich bench just stood and applauded Crofts second goal!

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="rock bus"]stream working fine -but not sure how many russian wives Ive ordered[/quote]

Nice ass though[/quote]Remember, Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour''s ass.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not watching or downloading anything, so no problems to report here lol[/quote]

I''m listening on the radio too way, I always worry about downloading stuff plus I dont need any dates with Russian ladies [:)]

Its the main game on the league show tonight so will look forward to that.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not watching or downloading anything, so no problems to report here lol[/quote]

I''m listening on the radio too way, I always worry about downloading stuff plus I dont need any dates with Russian ladies [:)]

Its the main game on the league show tonight so will look forward to that.

[/quote]

I learned the hard way hun, so won''t ever download anything apart from anything I trust again, I''d sooner not see it than get another virus.

Yes looking forward to seeing the goals and game on the TV tonight

What an exciting thread! Lots of discussion about Russian girls, WITS inside knowledge on brothels etc.

On the football side we seem to be a little calmer regarding our striking inadequacies. We are tied as second highest scorers in the division and probably have the most potent midfield striking force.

Okay, back to the Russians.