Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

barnsley thread

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Hiya WITS and WAY, Marlon has been passed to play but is on the bench .[/quote]

Hey CA you ok?

[/quote]

Yes I''m fine thanks, wish I had gone today but have got my tickets for Leicester so have got that to look forward to. That will be my 7th away game this season and they haven''t lost one yet whilst I''ve been there, so I''m hoping I''ll be lucky for them again then.

Have you heard who the subs are ? Heard Wilbraham and Jackson but missed the rest.

[/quote]

Good good.  I used have a good luck charm at school, my Gonk lol.  So maybe you''ll have to be our lucky Angel charm

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Anyone got lucky on the suggestions from WOTB? Have tried all 3 and nowt[/quote]Only working one is Betfair, and you must be outside of the UK. Sucks!

Alan Biggs on Final Score spoke about the booing fans on Tuesday, was spot on, described it as ludicrous to boo for drawing a game of football.

I hope it hasn''t affected the boys, can see us getting a big win today, if we don''t, I won''t deride the team - and nor should anyone else

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Anyone got lucky on the suggestions from WOTB? Have tried all 3 and nowt
[/quote]

Only working one is Betfair, and you must be outside of the UK. Sucks!
[/quote]

Nope... I''ve got a link

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html is working, you need the vshare plugin for firefox

[quote user="liamcicada"]http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/52203/1/watch-barnsley-fc-vs-norwich-city.html is working, you need the vshare plugin for firefox
[/quote]

... and for windows[;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Anyone got lucky on the suggestions from WOTB? Have tried all 3 and nowt
[/quote]

None of them work for me either. Be careful what you click on as someone got a virus from an advertised link for our last away game.

Sounds like a good start for us, good shot from Wes and a great save from Ruddy.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Got there eventually too ctid. Tis the one CA suggested. I delete all the v-share stuff afterwards too.
[/quote]

That was copied from wotb, does it work ok, I daren''t download the v share plug in ??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Got there eventually too ctid. Tis the one CA suggested. I delete all the v-share stuff afterwards too.
[/quote]

That was copied from wotb, does it work ok, I daren''t download the v share plug in ??

[/quote]

Worked for 5 mins then stopped.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

V-share is ok.... been using it for months